LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperspace?

Hi everyone,

Anyone who uses Diaperspace have any issues logging in? The past week I've been hardly able to get in, messages say "too many connections... blah... blah... blah..." Once on I find it very sluggish. This site & diaperspace serve two different functions, sux not being able to get on!

I haven"t been able to log on almost since they did their "downgrade". I get the same message and I'm thinking that their server will allow only so many users logged in at a time. Once they reach that capacity, no more can log in. Because of that, I think perhaps many people just stay logged in all the time once they are finally able to get onto the site. That ties up the site so others are not able to log in.

Instead of Diaperspace.com, I joined Diaperspace.co. I've been there for a month or so, but for the past 3 or 4 days when I try to log on I get a screan that says the domain name may be for sale and to click here. On the right there are links to mail order companies who sell adult diapers. Perhaps since the site was very similar to Diaperspace.com, the admins were forced to shut it down for copywrite infringment or something. Too bad as it was a pretty good site and easier to navigate that Diaperspace.com. Never had any problem logging on either!

I find Diaper Space to be rather dreadful now - the way it is, mostly due to glitches, log in problems and less communication between members. Then again - it all depends when the glitches are solved - if they ever get solved or sorted out.

Otherwise I doubt I'll be using it much, not that I had used it much before in the past~

It's a shame because overall I liked the site. I think the main difference between this site and DS is that DS focuses more on personal profiles and direct profile to profile communication, whereas this site is reading messages addressed to a common group. BOTH formats are great for different reasons, which is why I like both.

Regarding profiles, one thing that the old MySpace had (and DS sort of had) was the ability to filter a search for those near your region based on a mileage radius you could enter, like 5, 10, 25, etc. It's always fun to see who's near by with similar interest.

Anyway, thanks for the replies!

Couldn't care less, it's mostly fakes on there saying girls only can add them, which are VERY likely to be men pretending to be women. and others with stolen pics, same for some of the fakes on facebook are using blatantly diapergal pics with the bottom pic or side where it shows the copyright part cut off.

Only a handful are genuine on there such as lilannie aka annierightthur

Diaperspace has always been pretty lame. They've had a problem for years with well over half the user posted videos not playing properly; I told them about it very nicely a few times and if they bothered to respond at all it was to say it was my problem and not theirs, even though DS was the only website that I've ever had problems with video codecs not working correctly.

DS just turned from slight fail to complete fail with their upgrade. It wasn't bad enough with all the trolls and HNG's there, then they did thier upgrade, had server issues due to a former mod attacking the site so he could con them into selling it out to him, Now, the hng's roam the net freely instead of being stuck on DS staring at crotch shots *sigh*

Diaperspace has gone up and down more times than a yo-yo. I would no longer consider that site a main stream tribal drum owing to inconsistancies and poor maintenance. That site was put up to promote the PhoneMommy site and sadly, it does not appear that they have any mods on the dying Diaperspace site.