LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'Ve Been Stuffing The Inside Of My Diapers With Pampers 7

I love the look of these when they come out right.

BTW, this is a dry Tranquility ATN, with a Pampers Cruiser size 7 put inside.

It makes them look like real baby diapers since the colors show through the plastic.

What do you think???

Edited by Kari
Getting rid of some old images

The video is at Pamperchu's site, I believe, but basically you tear the plastic away from the lining at the back, reach your hand in to separate the plastic from the fluff all the way to the front, then stick the diaper into the gap.

I'm a big fan of using Huggies Overnites as stuffers since they swell up big. No need to go for size 6 and 7, though. Save the money and stick with 4s and 5s.

I am wondering if done with precision so as not to get the fluff wet if one could take a damp towel or something to swipe the wetness indicator on the inside so that it disappears before stuffing them? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I tried this a while ago but found it very difficult to open the seam where the two outer layers of the diaper are glued together. I eventually just cut a hole in the inner layer and worked the baby diaper inside, but it was nowhere near as pretty as Pamperchu's example. Nowadays if I want extra bulk I'll just wear one or two cheap cloth-backed diapers inside a nice Bambino or ABU, cuts holes in them and pee away. I've found even cheap diapers will absorb enough for me unless I am drinking a lot of alcohol. I leave the outermost cheap diaper uncut so when they're soaked I just shimmy out of all the diapers and replace the cheapies, leaving the nice crinkly expensive plastic diaper clean 90% of the time. (Sometimes I'm naughty and manage to get some poopy stains on the leakguards)

• 3 months later...

I am wondering if done with precision so as not to get the fluff wet if one could take a damp towel or something to swipe the wetness indicator on the inside so that it disappears before stuffing them? :huh:

• 3 weeks later...