LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Knew... & If You Could, Would You Change Things?

Honestly, both.

On one hand, I love diapers. I love them throughly. I LOVE them!

On the other hand, they are girl repellant. I developed the fetish because of abuse from women and from persistent bedwetting... in other words, trauma. They have warped my sexual orientation. I've told friends I regret telling. I've told friends that wound up telling other people... and I'm stuck being friends with just to keep that under control. So, if I could walk a mile in the alternative... I may be hard pressed not to choose it.

That said, I'm not asking for the choice. Did I mention I love diapers?

That's a difficult question. If you had asked me 5-7 years ago, when I was stuck in the binge/purge cycle as a single guy trying to get a woman, I probably would have said yes. Back then I had a difficult time as I always had the desire to wear but felt so alone and thought that no woman would want a guy that chose to wear diapers for fun. I had thrown out my stash whenever i had met a woman that I thought was remotely interested in me, and there were times where I thought I bested the urges to wear only to have them come back later and bite me in the ass!

But now, as of around 2 years ago, when I first learned of my (now) wifes fear of bathrooms, and suggested diapers to her (as exposure therapy had not worked for her) as a way to cope, and actually hearing her like the idea, I think no. Except of course sometimes when I think about money, the one thing I hate about this is the cost, so I grumble sometimes that I could've bought a new video card or something instead of buying myself diapers.

I wonder though, if I had changed this about me, would I have been so accepting of my wife wearing diapers to manage her fear, or would I have told her like her family has to try and get over it best she could. Or maybe I never would've even thought about diapers or suggested them to her as a way to cope,

When i think about not being supportive to the woman I love, well that makes me wanna keep everything exactly the way it is!

Then again if I could've made my past self not binge/purge anymore, that would be awesome.

But now, as of around 2 years ago, when I first learned of my (now) wifes fear of bathrooms, and suggested diapers to her (as exposure therapy had not worked for her) as a way to cope, and actually hearing her like the idea, I think no.

That is one of the coolest things I have ever heard. That made me happy not just because I am a DL, but because that is a really caring and thoughtful thing to do. ^.^ *big hug* You made me smile today.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Prior to the internet yeah!! I thought I was a total freak, my dad found out and threatned to kill me. He's bipolar and was very abusive.

Once I found out there's more people like me, I felt better! I wasen't alone!!

I've been lucky, I had a gf/mommy for 5 years, and I blew it. Do to me not accepting me being bipolar. Luckly I've had another person, who knows everything about me,who loves and accepts who I am.

Someday, once I get my life straight, I hope to find that special someone gf/mommy!

I was born with genetic urinary problems. From being toilet trained completely by 33 months until I reached puberty, I had fairly good bladder control, except it was small and over-active. But my Granny, Mom, Aunt Betsy and all of my sisters shared the same genetic urinary problems. Nobody ever teased me. For long car trips and special events Mom nicely asked all us girls to wear "just-in-case" diapers which were pinned flat 21x40" Curity gauze and Gerber vinyl panties. Like the others at puberty I reverted to bedwetting, then at 21 I lost all my bladder control.

Needing to plan the logistics of my diapers depressed me starting just before I turned 26. After dealing with the depression for over 6 months my youngest sister, also completely urinary incontinent, told me she relaxed as a big baby to cope. I have been playing big baby since September 1990 and it has been a marvelous coping strategy for me.

Sure, if it were possible to wave a magic wand and give me a normal healthy urinary system, that would be excellent. But not if risky medical procedures were involved.

Still, to be honest, by now I have worn diapers to bed every night for 36 years. I have always slept on a waterproof sheet. I have routinely worn day diapers as an adult since 1985. Since the perfection of the disposable slip-in pads the logistics are not a problem. Frankly I doubt I would completely give up using slip-in pads for convenience. I seriously doubt I will ever give up relaxing as a big baby.

I actually know what my trigger was - DailyDiapers. I've been a deliberate pantswetter my whole life, and came across this site while looking into that topic. I was in my mid-40s and hadn't given diapers much thought until then.

I wouldn't change a thing - well, I will need to change the diaper I'm currently wearing pretty soon - as I enjoy it.

I live alone, I'm not relationship-oriented so I don't have to worry about finding that accepting special someone, and my family doesn't pop in unexpectedly as they live halfway across the country, so I don't have any of the more common concerns that could impact how much I L my Ds. And because by the time I started with diapers I had been dealing with the pantswetting for decades (and I like playing in mud, too), pretty much the only issue I've had with diapers was learning to trust them with respect to leaks.

Ah, the old "If there were a pill you could take to end this" question.... ;)

Well there were times when I would have likely said "Yes, I wish I'd never" :( But now? No- most emphatically NO! :D I would not be who I am without my quirks, and they are my strengths. I would otherwise be a bland and boring 'normal' person with not much to say worth hearing, and with no thoughts of my own in my head :o There are things I wish I could change, but this is not one of them B)

Bettypooh

When I was a bed wetter, I wanted nothing more than to be over it and, of course, to sleep in diapers until that occured. It did and I was able to do many things that won't have been possible otherwise. The bed wetting and the desire to manage it with diapers are truely a part of me and although that led to rejection and finding out too late that I had married a closed-mined woman, it gave me a sense of some compassion towards others and open-minded approach to others. For me, it is now a bench mark to see if others are open minded or judgemental.

No, I'll stay the way I am thank you.

I would have to say that if I was a younger man I would most definitely consider it. I recall feeling so isolated and alone back in my teenage years (pre-internet) and I wouldn't want to experience that again. Today, it just seems so ingrained into my personality I really have no desires to give it up any more.

Agreed

Honestly, both.

On one hand, I love diapers. I love them throughly. I LOVE them!

On the other hand, they are girl repellant. I developed the fetish because of abuse from women and from persistent bedwetting... in other words, trauma. They have warped my sexual orientation. I've told friends I regret telling. I've told friends that wound up telling other people... and I'm stuck being friends with just to keep that under control. So, if I could walk a mile in the alternative... I may be hard pressed not to choose it.

again agreed

Once I found out there's more people like me, I felt better! I wasen't alone!!

again i agree

but for me its a moot question as no mater what i do im stuck with the diaper(the glue{or what ever thay use to seal it} thats on the external cath irritates my skin to no end) weather i want them or not for me its eather i like them or i be one of thoes that hates them with a passion and it turn hates my self

while for me its not sexual it is a release

but there are also somethings that i wish i could change from my past but i know that it will never happen