LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playing With Baby Toys

My grandkids spend hours playing with their toys and I've learned a lot from watching them about enjoying toys. For instance, I mimicked my one-year-old grandson's play with a toy car he sits on and pushes around the room. It's a Dora the Explorer car and has lots of doodads to touch, taste, move, stare at, and talk about. The seat opens and this can be done numerous times, something put inside, then immediately taken out, and immediately put back. This seemingly is a useless activity until one does it and begins to understand. Every time the seat opens the scent of the inside hits one in the face, and the feel of the plastic seat opening and closing is a learning experience, not to mention touching the toy that goes into the seat, and then reaching in to take it out. Bright colors fill one's eyes with delightful flashes of light as the seat reflects the lamps or sunlight streaming into the windows. Reds, yellows, pinks, lavenders, pastel greens and blues, bright greens and blues, orange, black and brown all flood the mind with every movement. Textures feel different on the tongue. Recently I sat on a padded stool with wheels and discovered what it feels like to sit in a thick diaper and move backwards and forwards, pushing and pulling with my feet. It's all about discovery, letting all your senses come to life, and repeating the movements that feel best over and over. I love it!

Turtle!

It's good to see you posting again.

Your contributions are always appreciated.

My first grandchild is due next year.

You're right....It's about discovery and open awareness.

That's why a plain cardboard box is so fascinating.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers