LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Think I'M A Slut

RoyalDane

I'm interested in opinions. Chasing... let's see... 6 women on top of the open relationship that I'm in. Almost all of which are in relationships of one sort or another. At least 4 of them are actively interested in me. How morally in the red am I? lol

Well, you're questioning it about yourself so you can give yourself a point for having a conscience. Are you just interested in quanity? Some guys enjoy the persuit and get bored after the conquest. Is that you? Are you settling for a companion for the evening that doesn't really interest you but keeps you from being alone? You described the smoke, now find the source of the fire.

BTW, I'm missing some aspects of Tampa already. I like the new job I have here and I've got a much nicer house, but I still miss Tampa and the great state of Florida.

you are 19 and having lots of sex with lots of different women, while being in an 'open' relationship...

i'd say you are lucky...

also.. please wear a condom each and every time...... even with the 'open' relationship girl.. because you don't know if SHE is wearing a relationship each and every time with all the other men she's with.

Nothing morally wrong with having multiple sex partners. It only becomes immoral if you're in a committed relationship where you promised to be faithful and still have multiple sex partners without telling your partner.

QFT

Edit: They all are informed, right? :P

I concur with all of the above.

Though I would still do more for your main partner than for the others who you are having sex with, just to show her you "may bed other girls but still come home and sleep with her every night"