LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Fringe Benifit Of Having Abdl Roommates

We have been having tons of fun tonight trolling creepers on ABDLcams.com. The game starts out with my female room mate turning on her camera and waiting for guys to PM her and ask to see her diaper. The computer is then passed of to me, the camera pointed at my diaper and slowly panned up. There have been some rather entertaining responses.

wait so you go to a website called abdlcams.com.. which would implie a website where people like to show off their abdl wear.. which would include diapers... a site which in general would be thought of to cater to a fetish... as its predominately people who are into this as a fetish that want to use a cam to see and show off their abdl wear... so you go to a fetish website that has the word CAM in its name... and call people who want to see someone's diaper a creeper on this website who's main purpose seems to be to show off you diaper??? they aren't really creepers, they are more like the websites target audience.... in fact, on this website you could be said to be the troll/creeper as you are messing with people....

• Like 1

Haha Sarah, that was what first came to my mind.

Hey bud, its pretty creeperish to bait people into looking at your diaper!

Although I think it's interesting that we as a community get our diaper in a knot when people do "immature" things.

Immaturity and being an adult baby, seems kinda like a play on paradigms.

• Like 1

We have been having tons of fun tonight trolling creepers on ABDLcams.com. The game starts out with my female room mate turning on her camera and waiting for guys to PM her and ask to see her diaper. The computer is then passed of to me, the camera pointed at my diaper and slowly panned up. There have been some rather entertaining responses.

I have been on that website a couple of times and never seen more than 2 people on it, still it must be kinda fun to mess with people.

Slightly off topic, but there's a bar in Newcastle which plays a similar game with chat roulette. This is quite a rowdy bar that has dancing girls wearing skimpy outfits and also has a large number of screens around the bar for showing football. They basically put one of the girls in front of the webcam and find a gentleman who is "relieving" himself on camera (there are loads of them!). After the girls dance for about 10 seconds or so they have a countdown "3, 2, 1..." at which point, the girl moves out of the view of the camera, revealing an entire bar-load of people shouting rude things and making rude hand signals. Very immature but top entertainment after a few beers :)

• Like 1

So first time I have heard of it, not my thing anyway and I don't even have a cam on my laptop. So is this place crawling with weirdos or is it pretty alright most times? :huh:

It's mostly good people but like anywhere there are a few creepers. I am a guy so I don't get as many random inquiries about the status of my diaper. But if your profile says female and you activate your camera you get requests to put on a show within minutes.