LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please Help Me Find Some Accessories/parts

Hello, I was wondering if I could maybe get a hand from some of you who might possibly know of any good links to getting doll body parts, mainly the legs which I’m having a difficult time finding?

I know it’s not your responsibility to search links but I just thought it would be worth a shot maybe you guys know of some good online doll stores I might not have run across?

I’ve checked out EBay and did some searching on Google.

I’m looking for very realistic Doll legs but in different assortments. The problem is with some of these dolls the left leg is different then the right. Another words one leg might be bend and the other straight. Is there some kind of doll packs out there that look real with more then one kind of leg position and in pairs?

The other problem is some of the doll legs I’ve seen are too short. I need to dress this doll in real baby cloths. So far this web site is one of the best links I’ve found:

http://dollssoreal.zoovy.com/category/aado...ng.clothbodies/

but I’m looking for more assortments of Legs then even at the site above.

Any links you guys could find at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

In an attempt to make up for my frivolous post yesterday, I just had a thought - have you tried contacting any of the many Dolls' Hospitals to find out where they obtain their spare parts?

www.local.co.uk/uk/Dolls_Hospitals

I just googled and found links to hospitals in New Zealand, New York etc. I know many of them deal specifically with antique dolls and teddy restoration but I also remember a cousin sent her child's much-loved and relatively modern doll to be repaired (a limb had been chewed up by their dog!)and they replaced it and returned it as good as new. It may be worth a try anyway.

Dolly :doctor:

Guest diamondback688

they had a CSI: New York episode that was about a doll hospital in NYC...the owner of the doll hospital got murdered...was a very interesting episode...