LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funniest Thing You Ever Had Happen With Diapers.

ok, I have two, first, when I bought diapers for the first time when I was 19, i hadnt worn one in a long time. Not being a person who had any younger siblings and with no friends with babies, and further never having changed a diaper, i didnt really know how to put one on. So, it ended up backwards, I laughed at myself pretty good for that.

Another time, and at the time I had roomates so I was afraid to keep diapers around. I got hammered at the pizza place and got back and got to thinking I really wanted to wear a diaper. I went to three stores who didnt have them until finally reaching ralphs. I staggered to the clerk in the back at the pharmasutical counter hoping not to attract attention to myself, buy them, and proceed out the door. 10 feet outside the door, the manager comes booking out and yells STOP! I turn, and look around, wondering if it was me he was talking to and it was. He asked if I was gonna pay for them and I showed him I had, pointing to my receipt which was discarded in an ashtray. Trying to cover for himself he asked if I needed the receipt in case they were no good. I only chuckled saying no, but thinking "theres no way to dig yourself out of a situation like this man" and walked away.

diapered1964...I'm sorry, but that is just sick and wrong. If I told my doctor I was incontinent I would think he or she would believe me based upon the mere fact that I was wearing a diaper. I don't think you had to go the extra mile to try and prove it, even though you clearly say you are not. <_>

You may be correct in your assumption that it was sick and wrong. :Crylol:

HOWEVER, I no longer get questioned my any doctor who has the opertunity to read my medical file and if I happen to be seen by a new doctor and am questioned about why I am wearing a diaper I just tell them to read my medical file, its all in there.

You see I went through a long list of medical procedures and test to find out why " I am incontenent" and let me tell you some of them are not all that enjoyable.

The offical medical reason as stated in my medical file is " hyperactive bladder and bowels"

I endured a medical procedure to test for electrical impulses too the bladder wall and spincture muscels( never could spell worth a shit) and the findings by a staff of doctors all came up with the same findings." no electrical impulses to the nerves that control the bladder or spintcure muscels"

I spent the better part of 2 years going through one medical test after another just to have the doctors conferm that I was indeed incontenent and that wearing of diapers was an alternitive to wearing a piss bag.

I may not be proud of what I did ( pissing and shitting on the hospital floor ) but I was willing to do what ever it took to get the the doctors "needs to wear diapers", to get not only my employer off my back but also my family and friends who know I wear diapers off my back.

If wearing a diapers as an adult was not such a tabo in country maybe more people would not be so anil-retentive, and learn to relax more.

I see more and more comercials on the TV every day about adult incontenent products, It just to bad June Allison is not around anymore. For those of you who dont know June Allison, she was the first lady to be in Depends comercial on TV.

Its now time to enjoy a few :beer: and recycle it into my adult adsorbant product.

Guest diamondback688

yea...they didnt give me the option to wear a catheter when i became incontinent...i wouldnt of worn it anyway...no way am i going to stick anything up my penis...if you have bowel problems you also would have to wear a colostomy bag, which is basically a bag with a ring, and they stick the ring up your bum, and it stays there and all of your poop goes in the bag and you empty it...

yea...they didnt give me the option to wear a catheter when i became incontinent...i wouldnt of worn it anyway...no way am i going to stick anything up my penis...if you have bowel problems you also would have to wear a colostomy bag, which is basically a bag with a ring, and they stick the ring up your bum, and it stays there and all of your poop goes in the bag and you empty it...

yeah. those bags have quite the nasty if they pop. I know someone who has one and it popped on a rollercoaster! haha

I lived with my parents my first year in college, and because I didn't have many hiding places in my room, I kept a stash of diapers in the trunk of my car next to the spare tire. The spare tire being covered by carpet of course... Well, a bit about my mother is that she is a complete neat freak. She cleans EVERYTHING.. I slept in one morning and was heading out the door to make an afternoon class, and my mom explains that she cleaned out my car for me... She looked at me with a weird look on her face and says "I didn't clean out the trunk though... Just the inside of the car". I could tell she was lying, especially since everything that was in my trunk was nice and orderly. I said "Thanks for doing that" and went to class. I think she was more embarrased than I was. I just figured thats what she gets for violating my privacy and my car.

• 2 weeks later...

The funniest thing recently that happened to me, was that just as I was about to change my very wet diaper, I got a fire call, and forgot to change before I left to head to the station, well by the time, I had gotten there t had leaked. Luckily the first engine had left, and I was the only on there. I managed to remove the diaper before our captain found me, to tell me to respond the rescue. I dont think he noticed, cuz by that time, I had already put on my turnout gear. It could have been disasterous if anyone else had showed up before i got that one off. I didnt hang around thta station after that call for long.

I remember running into a Rite Aid to buy a few things. One of them being diapers. I knew where they were, but I also needed some pain reliever. When I went into the store, I asked the cashier where the pain reliever was, she told me the aisle, so I went down, grabbed it, then grabbed the diapers I needed. When I came to the cash register, she asked me if I found the pain reliever okay, I said I did, as I was saying this, I handed her my bag of diapers. Her being in what looked like her late 40s, and me being 19, she gave me the weirdest look like "What in the world are these for?"

In all honesty, buying diapers are great. I love to have fun with the cashiers because it's so taboo.

I was looking to buy a bag of Attends a few years back at the local Rite-Aid. It was a beautiful day out and there weren't many cars in the parking lot so I figured that today was a good day to buy them. I knew where they were so I went straight there and got what I needed but on the way up to the registar I had to stop and look at the baby section. That gave a few seconds for the lady up front to clear her line. I picked out a card for a birthday as well notiving that there were a few more customers waiting. Finally the line went empty and I started walking to the registar. A mom and two kids beat me to the line and I stood behind them for a full 30 seconds before I realized that I used to babysit these boys a year ago...AAAHHHH. I swung around like batman with a cape using the diapers as a distraction from my face. I slipped across the store and looked back as one of the boys giggled with his brother. I knew they saw me but I am not sure. I waited for them to leave and I approached the line. The lady behind the counter looked at me a little funny but I paid and left. Man to this day I get a good chuckle out of that one.

My funniest incident didn't really involve diapers. I was washing my truck. I'd pulled it through the driveway gate into my privacy fenced back yard. The only place not privacy fenced is thw double wide wire gate. Anyhow, I was wearing cutoff jeans shorts and no diaper. Well, I had to pee while I was out there, and rather than stopping and going back inside to use the potty, I just let go and wet my pants. A couple of minutes later, I hear, in a feminine voice, "my, my, did someone have a little accident?". I looked up see my neighbor , a single mother of three, all 5 or younger. "I turned red in the face and said, "oh you mean the wet shorts, no, I splashed water on them". She laughed and said, "with my 3 kids, I've seen enough wet pants to know the difference between wet pants and splashed pants, but don't worry, I've actually done the same thing when I was getting wet anyhow." I laughed and said, I guess I'm busted". She then, asked if she could borrow some of my car wash so she could wash her car too. I did a final rinse, turned the hose on my shorts and gave her the car wash bottle.

"with my 3 kids, I've seen enough wet pants to know the difference between wet pants and splashed pants, but don't worry, I've actually done the same thing when I was getting wet anyhow." I laughed and said, I guess I'm busted". She then, asked if she could borrow some of my car wash so she could wash her car too. I did a final rinse, turned the hose on my shorts and gave her the car wash bottle.

Did you happen to watch her wash her car, maybe she "joined" you?

• 1 month later...

I couldn't agree more, if he had actually been incontinent then what they did would amount to malpractice, in that a TRULY incontinent person would have been MORTIFIED by their "problem" becoming so apparent to everybody in the area who was able to see the "accidents". Hell if I were incontinent and that happened to me, once I was back in the exam room I would probably punch the doctor in the nose!!

I am incontinent and when i am going for tests or in the hospital the diaper stays put until it actually needs to come off and in most cases that doesnt need to happen ,and i have had some good messes while sitting waiting for tests or results.

Two little 'funny' ting - well more nervous ones - but first was a few years ago mum sometimes changes my bed for me - and this time had obviously moved the bed to change it - exposing the large pack of attends hiding under my bed.

When I next saw her she just said. "theres so much stuff under your bed - from now on you can change your own bed"

(which I always done anyways just not as often as she likes LOL)

Second time was when they came home from a weekend early and I was still washing some diaper stuff - my terry lines plastic pants. MUm came into kitchen whilst I was chatting to them and started to empty the washing machine! I suddenly remembered what was hiding inside and tried to 'help' - but too late she had the plastic pants in her hand, so I grabbed them as casually as I could, and she just said this si your stuff I guess"

Thats the problem you get living with your folks and being a dl.

DP

• 3 months later...

This was about 8 years ago.

I was in K-Mart buying Attends. It was at that time the K-Mart here was not stocking Attends any more.

To make a long story short, the Attends failed to scan at the register.

The next thing that came over the store PA system was "I NEED A PRICE CHECK ON THE ATTENDS BRAND ADULT DIAPERS".

Talk about a trip!

Oh Man!

Talk about Embarrasing! Didn't the Clerk have any Common Sense or Customer Courtesy to just call a "Price Check"? Some people have no courtesy I Guess. Nathan

My funniest moment was when I was in high school. Me and my friends, who all know about my diapers were sitting at the table at lunch. There was this annoying kid who tried to make up for his annoyingness by talking more, he had recently begun sitting at our table, and we didn't have the heart to tell him to leave. Well, he wanted to look in my purse. So I kept telling him no, until till I couldn't stand it anymore. So, he starts rummaging in my purse, and then he freezes, face turns beat red, and he hands the purse back to me. He found my spare diaper. Me and my friends started giggling, and he went to get water and never came back.

Nice one Rozi... If only it worked for all annoying people then we would be set..

So this guy wanted to look in a girls purse? ...... What a goof, he needs to learn to respect others privacy...

These stories are great..

I usually do not have any problems while buying in a store, because I buy from XPMedical while I am in the States, and when I am in Germany, I go to Airolivers store in Quickborn in the Pineberg ring, right outside of Hamburg :-)

They know me now, and now I travel, and bring the diapers back to the States for a friend :-)

I actually have some good conversations with them, their experience with Paypal, and other stuff...

Josh

Nice one Rozi... If only it worked for all annoying people then we would be set..

So this guy wanted to look in a girls purse? ...... What a goof, he needs to learn to respect others privacy...

Most boys stop wanting to look though girls purses when they realize the dreaded tampon might be in there. But this guy...he was weird.

Lol...

Airoliver is a diaper store basically.... Sanitatzstafel or however you spell it.. They have diapers stacked up on warehouse shelves to the roof (12 foot I believe)

They also sell plastic pants and other odds and ends..

I was just wondering after wandering around their website. (Babies shouldn't see that kind of stuff.)