LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Opportunities

blu4

I have to admit that I am very lucky. I have been married for 24 years to my husband and he totally accepts my 24/7 DL side of me but I can't help but feel that most people would be less than tolerant of it. I know that a lot of women say that they get stalked by creepy guys on DL forums but maybe it is just for the under 30's!! Just wondering that if something happenened to my best boy that I would be alone. Btw I don't have a problem attracting men, just not sure if anyone would want a DL?

Well if you hung out here I can't see it being a problem :)

You hear plenty of stories about how guys are looking for girls into diapers. The sticking point would be having something in common besides diapers. I'm fortunate to have a spouse who not only tolerates me in diapers, but also participates in them from time to time. However...our relationship wasn't built on the fact that I like wearing diapers. She knew about them long before she agreed to marry me. Our relationship was built on mutual interests and we genuinely enjoy each others company. So if you could find someone whom you could be together forever with AND share an interest in diapers.....well I think you'd have hit upon the holy grail IMO.

That's pretty awesome of him. I think you're not wrong that most people wouldn't be accepting of it. Then again I think it's also true most people, at least that I have met in life, aren't terribly accepting of most people no matter what the reason. From what I gather that's why dating is so hard.

I think it would be more accepted by men than by women, purely from experience, gender stereotypes, et cetera. Men tend to be less turned off by 'ick' than women (though this is not always the case) and more likely to even be aroused by a woman who isn't prudish about bathroom stuff. Women, on the other hand, are said to seek 'bad boy' and 'strong' types (though, again, not always true) and wearing diapers is certainly not a sign of strength in popular view. Besides this, many women are socially expected to care for biological babies and may be less than entertained by the thought of seeing her partner as an oversized baby.

On the topic of 'ick' (by which I mean bathroom matters) there are apparently FAR more males who enjoy diapers, watersports, and other 'bathroom related' fetishes, which would lead me to expect that, on average, men would tend to be more accepting of diapers than women. Maybe it's just my imagination though. :)

(Women are also seen as more likely to look at sex as a 'wifely duty' than an enjoyable experience, and that anything besides vanilla sex is perverted. :P Honestly, I wouldn't have thought about that but I recently read a post from a guy who lost his wife due to his enjoying bondage/kink.)

Anyway... I couldn't say as far as the common population goes, but I'd be quite fine if my wife was a DL and wanted to be 24/7. She isn't, and doesn't, but that's ok. :) As I said, the way I see it, you're in a better position than some of my fellow males are.