LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are Your Pet Peeves?

And some more.

When a product (usually from the grocery store) I've become fond of is discontinued or no longer stocked, especially if it's not long after I discover it. This happens with frustrating consistency.

Related: a lot of times you'll see a product's different varieties shown on the package. Peeve: when the most appealing of them is the ONE variety that I never see in stores.

When I don't get a fortune cookie at Panda Express and I see that others before and since have. Needless to say this is an extremely minor issue. But it's part of the service and is a tad frustrating when it becomes a repeat occurrence.

Stupid "Web 2.0" gimmicks, including but not limited to: excessive and needless use of drop-down menus; most instances of those overlays with the grayed-out background; gray text on white background; excessive whitespace; cells that expand and contract (like with some ads); those footers that float in place at the bottom of the browser window; those floating sidebars with social-media buttons; those floating footers that pop put when you scroll near the bottom of the page; and bandwidth-sucking video ads. A number of good things have come out of "web 2.0" but much of it serves no useful purpose and makes me wish webpages were like they were around ten years ago.

Buzzwords that mean very little to me.

Examples:

1. Synergy. What the fuck does that mean?

2. Proactive. Not the zit cream. I have no idea.

synergy

   [sin-er-jee] Show IPA

noun, plural syn·er·gies.

the interaction of elements that when combined produce a total effect that is greater than the sum of the individual elements, contributions, etc.; synergism.

Physiology, Medicine/Medical . the cooperative action of two or more muscles, nerves, or the like.

Biochemistry, Pharmacology . the cooperative action of two or more stimuli or drugs.

proactive

   [proh-ak-tiv] Show IPA

adjective

serving to prepare for, intervene in, or control an expected occurrence or situation, especially a negative or difficult one; anticipatory: proactive measures against crime.

now you know and knowing is half the battle

lol i just could not help my self :roflmao:

im sorry but i have to do it again

when people dont know what they are talking about

let me explain RCA cables are named by the connector which is called RCA(Radio Corporation of America) look here thay are the red/white/yellow/etc. connectors with the one central pin and ground on the outside thay are used for audio/video both digital and analog

I'll be sure to let GE know that they're mislabeling their products, then. :P

But, kidding aside, I had never heard anyone refer to them as RCA cables until I started work, and even then most people called them Composite AV cables, even the reps we'd sometimes get from Vizio or Samsung. So, I felt it safe to assume that they were called Composite AV, and that people simply tended to associate such cables with the RCA brand.

In short: When the package says Duck, and everyone I trust says it is Duck, I tend to assume it is Duck. :)

I'll be sure to let GE know that they're mislabeling their products, then. :P

But, kidding aside, I had never heard anyone refer to them as RCA cables until I started work, and even then most people called them Composite AV cables, even the reps we'd sometimes get from Vizio or Samsung. So, I felt it safe to assume that they were called Composite AV, and that people simply tended to associate such cables with the RCA brand.

In short: When the package says Duck, and everyone I trust says it is Duck, I tend to assume it is Duck. :)

Technically correct, they are Composite AV cables, what is RCA is the connector. It was invented by RCA, and therefore was named RCA. It is like in a computer, the old 4 pin power connectors that you use for most IDE era hard drives and optical drives. Technically, they are called 8981 connectors, but since they were created by the Molex Connector Company, you will be VERY hard pressed to find a tech that will call them anything but a Molex power connector.