LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Idea I Have

thixk

I was thinking at work, "What if I shared an apartment or place with another diaper lover (or AB)." It would cut down the rent, and we both wouldn't need to bother hiding our diapers from each other (only from guest).

The reason I am saying this is because, I am currently looking for another job (i currently work part time and barely have money after rent). When i get another job, I plan on getting an apartment (near columbia heights/new brighten). The place I am living at now has roommates that; don't clean, leave food in their rooms, and generally bad health habits. I really need to get out of here (the mold is making me sick).

The thing is, I am unsure about how to do this. I have a really hard time getting myself to get a job with one that works with my crazy work hours as well as being scared of filling an application (crazy, I know). So, this might take awhile for me to actually implement. Not only that, but finding out if this is actually something that would work.

I think you should advertise in your area for a roomie, that has the same fetishes as yourself.

Maybe some place like Craig's list, fet life, or something more local to you.

Then meet, the guy or girl and get to know the person as a friend, befor going into roomie situation.

The job situation in bad all over it's hard just to find a decent job that pays enough to live.

Two can't live as cheaply as one, I tried it with roomies it just costs more when you put 2 people in one space.

No 2 peoples hygene habits are the same, some go way overboard while some don't believe in it at all.

Your giving me some good ideas. I have been outside of the loop on apartment prices, I think your right about rethinking how to budget this thing. As for advertising, I cringe on that part. I guess because I want to meet them first before it happens.

I am bad with things that need constant attention (like facebook/twitter). Is Fetlife like that, or is it more like craigslist?