LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inside My Own Head

i am in a constant battle with my head that no one sees music helps but what happens when i have no defense left i want to act as a baby and be taken care of but this world will not let or it will make fun of me for it i feel this way at random times it just suddenly happens i feel like crying like a baby for my mommy but i can't and even if i could there would be no answer do people care?? the answer is yes they do but is anyone near me no they are not words help a lot i just wish and hope that someday i can meet someone be it a friend or anything that would make the pain stop even for a second i put on a happy face when i am sad and when i am sad i do not allow myself to feel it somehow for me the question remains if i where to be completely babied even for a day would i be able to cry again and maybe be happy

I can relate to almost always putting on a better face than how I feel, although for me the pain is physical, the mechanic involved is similar. When I am just at the end of my rope, I also kinda get younger, but more like a toddler instead of the kid I normally am and I just retreat to my bed and the dark and ball up.

I hope too that you can find a special friend who can relate to you in the way you need.

*hugs*

• 2 months later...