LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends, Real Fit For Men

I know there is a thread, in these forums, somewhere. But I can't seem to find it, without digging.

I decided to buy a 3-pack, just to try them out.

The first one was while driving, on the job, in a tractor trailor truck. one wetting and leaked. Luckily I decided to wear a diaper cover, for security puposes, so as not to leak on the seat.

The second was a capacity test, mind you, with a quart of water, in the shower. It held most of the water, with little drippage from the leg bands. But I don't suggest maxing them out on a regular basis,(you will have wet pants) unless that is your goal.

The third one is under current examination as I am wearing it now, and using it as needed. Just to see how long I will be able to wear it before it leakes.

As I said, the first one leaked after one wetting. But that was due to my having drank nearly a full pot of coffee, and it all hit at once. the third is being tested under normal cercumstances.

I hope to get better results.

will post reults later.

Update

4 "mild" wettings later, leaks appeared to start. It seems that the material use to make them has a water proofing, as the only leaks came from the leg openings. On one of the wettings, I was actually in a reclined position, the pee pooled up around my hips and ran around the sides to the rear. I was afraid it would seap through the sides, but it never did, what a relief.

I may end up buying more, in the future, for wear as regular underwear, to catch the dribbles after using the potty monster, in public settings.

All in all, not a bad product, though they could use a little more absorbant gel and a wider absorbancy area.

I wear them just for the diaper feel sometimes. I wear two or even three of them. Cut holes on the outer sides on the first or the second depending on how many I am wearing. I try not to wet or use them till I get exhausted of it or just have to go sometimes and there's no mens room around.