LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Locking A Thread

Rosie, not so long ago you locked a thread with about a dozen posts when someone asked bout wearing diapers, and was it OK as a Christian-- or something to that effect. One guy was a real pain in the butt by trying to switch the topic to a debate about evolution. After only about 15 posts, you locked the thread. I didn't really understand the reason-- was it the topic that annoyed you or the sidetracking baiter that annoyed you, or what?

I ask that in light of the endless postings on banning people, which I think started with Cynda's request. After a few posts of finger-pointing, blaming of drama queen and drama king, repeated assertions of anger and arrogance all around, ... well, isn't enough enough? I don't go to the chat room, don't know any of the posters, and have therefore never felt it was my business to post on those threads. I just think it is starting to take over the tone and civility of the message board.

I guess if you hadn't locked the first thread (with no explanation) I wouldn't be asking this. But why not lock these pro and anti cynda threads and their various spinoffs threads? I am not a fan of locking threads, but just looking to understand.

Joey

I have no criteria until I see that a thread may be disturbing people. Having run a number of message boards myself in the past I feel secure in locking them and then asking Di to re-open them if she feels it was wrong to.

That chrsitian thread was stirring up trouble, people do quit sites because of topic matter. End the end I -never- delete them if I am in the wrong about it.