LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Storage Wars...Kinda

Ozyman

I've seem to gotten my self into a wee bit of a issue.

I've got myself a small sample from XP, in my attempt to curve my desires (if you knew what I doing before hand, this is the better option). What I thought was going to be a genius idea, has backfired a little bit .

As of right now, I'm living with my mother in a studio like apt . We have our own beds, (I was going to store my supply in the hideaway bed I sleep in, but the bed won't go in with the box there, my original idea for storage) but I have no bedroom to my self. We'll be moving soon to a legit home soon, but since I'll be living with here for a least 18 months, I need to be able to do my thing without freaking her out.

The act I have is a issue of timing (She's goes to work for most of the morning and part of afternoon, time I'll have available for a little bit) , but it's the storage of the goods is that has me concern. I need away of hiding them in plain sight or hide them in away that won't gain attention (a safe would look a bit suspicious wouldn't you say). My car is a possible option, but my trunk has her gardening stuff in it, and a random box that she hasn't seen before is going create some unwanted interest. I have a random book bag available, but concern turns into, random bag that's suddenly stuff full of stuff that's not books...people are going to want to know what's inside.

Is there any space behind the hideaway? If so, rearrange them so they'll fit. Cut the box into a "U" shape and tape like a pocket to match the width available. If it rolls out, look under the bed itself- is that enclosed or recessed? A bit of string over a piece of cardboard can suspend things from under there if it's open. Several diapers will fit in a stereo speaker cabinet (though that may make them sound crappy :lol: ). How about at the very back of the least used drawer under something? And often there's space under drawers- pull the bottom one all the way out and look. Behind books in a bookcase can work. There's always some space somewhere for small things so think outside of the box- literally ;) It may be easier to hide them separately than in one box in one place. And if you do that, putting each stash in a grocery shopping bag will give them some camo and keep the dust out too :)

Bettypooh

My recommendation to you is buy a suit case, and there not very big. Get the one that have zipper locks on them so no one can not open it. All you need to buy is a small pad lock. After that your in high hopes of not getting exposed. Hide them with your clothes in them. Take the diapers out of it's bag and put them into a black trash bag into the suit case make even more less detected. Then put your clothes over the bag hide them even more. I've done this before and it worked for me.

As diaperlad was saying small suitcase would work .. many of them have an inside fabric lining that you can remove via velcro or zipper .. spread the diapers out put the lining back in and toss some clothes or old books or something on top and if u want u can lock it .. no one will find them there ..

If you have a dresser or other cabinets with bottom drawers, pull the drawers out and there should be about four inches of space between the bottom of the drawer and the floor where you can hide things.

Ty for your response.

What ended up doing was just a combo of 2 resources I already have. I decided to take a book bag I have that's not in use and hide in space that's available in the hideaway. Turns out bags fit into tight spaces better then cardboard boxes.