LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Public

I would love to go to a movie or something and wear a diaper... It would be a bit strange at first (cloth diaper and plastic pants - I don't trust disposables!). I know I would feel self concious wetting.

Alas... my wife is really good about me wearing at night and even during the day, when we are at home. She would draw the line at a day out :(

When I go out and know I won't be near a restroom, I'm out in public with a diaper (usually refastenables or a pull-up). I find that jeans (which I normally wear anyway) offer the most discretion and no one suspects a thing. A few posts ago, there were a couple of mentions of shopping for clothes and trying clothes on. When I buy new pants, I have never had a problem with my diaper while in the fitting room. Of course, I make sure the door is locked! -_- Although I have heard rumors that some fitting rooms may have hidden cameras or one-way mirrors, <_< that still doesn't faze me. After all, diapers are just a form of underwear!

When I go out and know I won't be near a restroom, I'm out in public with a diaper (usually refastenables or a pull-up). I find that jeans (which I normally wear anyway) offer the most discretion and no one suspects a thing. A few posts ago, there were a couple of mentions of shopping for clothes and trying clothes on. When I buy new pants, I have never had a problem with my diaper while in the fitting room. Of course, I make sure the door is locked! -_- Although I have heard rumors that some fitting rooms may have hidden cameras or one-way mirrors, <_< that still doesn't faze me. After all, diapers are just a form of underwear!

Speaking of doors being locked - I was using the Pizza Pizza washroom to change my diaper and I was fastening my new one (Attends) and I thought the door was locked but it was not! haha! Some early 30s women walks in and sees me taping up a diaper. She replies "oh sh!t" then runs out hahaha (the male washroom was out of order)

I really did scare her lol

I wear my diapers out in public any chance I get. I wear diapers almost all the time when im not at work. (I work often times over 100 hrs a week) So when im home i iwll wear them out. If I am wearing a noisier brand, i will wear a pair or two of regular underwear and jeans to help mask the noise, or I will wear either an Attends pullon or possibly a Tena Super, which is quiet. I have almost convinced my wife into wearing diapers out to town sometime too. I just have to get a pullon that she can fit into comfortably. Im noyt embarrased to be wearing diapers, what i chose to wear for underwear is my own choice,

• 1 year later...

i wear pull ups and i really really like to let people know with out telling them that i am wearing a diaper...i like to feel if i have pooped right in fround of outher people...if i get a boner in public i dont try to hide it...it is verry oviouse...i allso like to poop my pants when i am not wearing my diaper while out in public...

the other day was my first real experience being diapered in public. i put on two depends and a booster and went over to the bank to deposit a paycheck. it was a snug fit under my jeans, but other than that, i didnt really notice anything in the mirror before i went out. plus i had my nylon jacket on, so even if there was any crinkling (there wasnt any) people would shrug it off as the jacket. went to the bank and back with no one batting an eye.

even if they did hear anything, i dont think they would have cared one bit

• 4 weeks later...

This is the first time I have posted here or anywhere for that matter. I must first say that I really enjoy reading all of your posts. I have been a DL for as long as I can remember. I don't get to wear diapers too often, so when I do it's a real treat.

Tonight I did something I have never done before. My wife left for a weekend trip today so on my way home from work I stopped at my local mega store and bought a package of Depends. I have never worn diapers in public before, however I was dying to get into one. I couldn't wait to get home so I stopped in the Men's Room on my way out and locked myself in a stall. I was very unsure, howwever I opened my Depends and stood in the stall and diapered myself. I couldn't believe what I had just done! I stopped to take a quick peek in the mirror and exited the restroom and walked out of the store. The drive home was wonderful and the whole event was quit a rush.

How many of you go out in public diapered?

I have no choice but to wear diapers when I go out. I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and have to use diapers just in case it flares up. I can deal with a messy diaper in public. I just go find a place to clean up and change and I go about my buisness. Messing in my underwear is different. I have to go back home and shower, and rinse out my underwear, throw them in the washing machine so the stains don't set in, then get a diaper on and leave again. I just don't have time for all of that, so I just wear a diaper when I am going out for a few hours.

I have never had a problem with my diaper while in the fitting room. Of course, I make sure the door is locked! -_- Although I have heard rumors that some fitting rooms may have hidden cameras or one-way mirrors, <_< that still doesn't faze me. After all, diapers are just a form of underwear!

I get a thrill out of that possibility..... :) Of course I've reached a point in my diapering life where I really don't care who knows.

I go diapered in public a lot! I find it much easier to wear diapers than stop at public restrooms all the time. (I have a weak bladder and I have to pee constantly) So I find diapers much more convenient, and accidents are no longer a problem, especially in rush hour:) I get funny looks sometimes if I'm double-diapered, or in a quiet place where the crinkling is noticable. But sometimes I do it on purpose I guess, it's kinda exciting. I have a kinda discreet diaper bag I carry with me when I hafta change, and usually nobody notices or cares.

I wear 24/7. Work home and play. I love changing my diapers in public rest rooms. I have walked in w/ wipes and the diaper in plain sight and not had people notice. Occasionally some one from an adjoining stall might wait to see who I am but that is usually because I made it blatent I was changing my diaper. I just plain enjoy it.

Where do you live that you could do that? no one gave you any funny looks? it must have been warm outside. For me it is a dream, although i have been changed in public but have not gone without something over my diaper in public.

Phoenix AZ, USA (my hometown), is one place you can do that. But, I imagine even your own hometown would be a good place to start, if you've got the eggs for it. You would be surprised at public reaction. When I first went 24/7, sisssybaby diapergirl about four years ago, I expected to see a lot of hostility towards me, but that hasn't happened. If you would like to see proof, visit my website: www.heidilynnsworld.com/. Or, "Heidi's Dreamhouse". Either one will get you there.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

• 1 year later...

<!--fonto:Tahoma--><span style="font-family:Tahoma"><!--/fonto--> <!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->This is the first time I have posted here or anywhere for that matter. I must first say that I really enjoy reading all of your posts. I have been a DL for as long as I can remember. I don't get to wear diapers too often, so when I do it's a real treat.

Tonight I did something I have never done before. My wife left for a weekend trip today so on my way home from work I stopped at my local mega store and bought a package of Depends. I have never worn diapers in public before, however I was dying to get into one. I couldn't wait to get home so I stopped in the Men's Room on my way out and locked myself in a stall. I was very unsure, howwever I opened my Depends and stood in the stall and diapered myself. I couldn't believe what I had just done! I stopped to take a quick peek in the mirror and exited the restroom and walked out of the store. The drive home was wonderful and the whole event was quit a rush.

How many of you go out in public diapered?

i wear diapers out all the time ... nice and thick ! under sweat shorts or pants so that the yar erealy noticable ! i do get looks especially my puffy diapered bumm showing and the buldge in the front ! i ussually put liners or stuffer in to make it really big ! i love it!