LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sitting On A Ring Cushion.

Years ago I bought a ring cushion. They are sold for people who experience pain when pressure is applied to the sacrum, but I found them a great help as a diaper wearer. Particularly in the car, where they boosted my relatively short frame they relieved the pressure on my male urethra which enabled me to release comfortably in my diaper while sitting.

Sadly, I bought a foam one instead of a rubber inflatable one, and eventually threw it away after too many leaks.

Has anyone else experimented with them?

I remember someone close to me having an inflatable one when I was a young teen, but for the life of me I can't recall exactly who or when (too many drugs in my earlier life :( ). I do recall sitting on it and not liking how it felt :whistling: I've occasionally seen these and other medical appliances at flea markets and yard sales. Of course these can be had new from medical suppliers- check out the adult diapers while you're there ;)

Bettypooh

I think the purpose of these ring seats or pillows is to give some relief from hemeroids. It makes sense you would be able to pee easier since there is no pressure on the diaper area.

Hugs,

Freta

I have found that a small inner tube, for a wheel barrow, works great as a ring cusion. Your local tire center may have some old patchable ones in their junk pile. Just ask, and and they may just give it to you.

I worked at a tire center, and patch a few of them up for people with hemorhoid troubles.