LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Excellent Afternoon

So I've been married to my wonderful wife for quite a few years now. She basically puts up with me and my diapers and even indulges my fantasies from time to time. Today, however, was really over the top...

I work out of town and am away for 5 days at a time usually. I called her just before I left for home just to tell her when I'd be there and if she wanted me to pick anything up for dinner. It's a five hour drive...so a bit of a hike. I usually wear a diaper as well just for kicks. She says she has a suprise for me when I get home. I assume its dinner.

So once I get home I'm damp, but not overly wet. My diaper could definitely handle more. When Dry 24/7's work...they really work well. Anyway I head into the house and my lovely bride meets me at the door in nothing but a Dry 24/7 and a pink tee shirt. Now this is an unusual occurence. She really doesn't diaper her self all that much. However I also notice that her diaper is positively soaked. Whoa.....now THIS never happens. She has only ever WET a diaper once before and that was when we were both a little tipsy. Anyway, she's all over me like a teenager with raging hormones. I like this. She says that she needs to be changed...like riight now. We head to the bedroom and I notice that she has two diapers out. One for me and one for her. I also notice that she has a new sex toy. If any of you are familiar with Hitatchi's Magic wand...then you know what I'm talking about. This is great. She tells me she wants me to use the toy on her THROUGH the diaper. I'm happy to oblige. It doesn't take long before she is quite satisfied.

Right about now I'm eager to get her out of that wet diaper and get a little action myself. Nope...she says. She wants to be changed. Ok, no problem. I take her out of her saturated diaper and clean her up. I'm itchin and rarin to go...but she tells me she has something special in store. I get her into a fresh diaper and she proceeds to give me the best blow job I've ever recieved in my life. It doesn't take long before I'M completely satisified as well.

So, after that she changes me into a fresh diaper. She's ordering in dinner as I type.

Man....what a great afternoon.