LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Dire Need Of That "Old" Diaper Scent?

Guest MrStinkyDiaper

Guest MrStinkyDiaper

So, after hearing about the diaper scent that old pampers and luvs used to have I'm desperately wanting to smell it because most likely thats the scent diapers had when I was in them (I was born in 91). I was wondering, if I were to purchase a vintage pack of either Pampers or Luvs from ebay would they still contain the scent? Also, if the price is out of my reach is there any other way to experience this scent? I would even be happy to buy just one diaper off someone, I just desperately want to know what these diapers from my childhood smelled like! Ha, they have a lot to live up to since the smell of pampers now adays is heavenly. But anyways, your advice and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I have bought many vintage packs on ebay and have found that the scent has gone away after so many years. Only way I would think of being able to keep the scent, is to seal the whole package the day someone bought them many years ago.

You're not going to find "the scent" you are looking for. It's like that fart from yesterday. Boy, it sure was a stinker but you can't duplicate it.

Suggest the best (and cheaper) thing you can do is go to Hobby Lobby or Michael's, your local candle store, etc., and buy the little bottles of

baby powder scent. None may be what you remember but maybe the mixture of two or three might be closer to your memory. Then sprinkle drops in your diapers.

Best of luck! Smell memory can be highly specific; doubtful you will find the "right scent." Remember, too, you were pooping in those diapers.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• 4 months later...

Yes it is available. called Power Fresh incense cones just like Baby powder, or Baby oil. It works well

There is also Mommy Scents on Ebay. one drop, Powder Fresh and Magic Fresh... yeap.

I placed several in a box of 1970s pampers own and Bambino Bianco's, an Attends, with a drop of Magic Fresh and Power Fresh

You will swear you are back in the 1970s

• 2 weeks later...

Little word of caution. Mommies scents, well a little goes a LONG way. I normally just put a few drops on a cotton ball and drop them in the container I am storing my diapers in. That's enough to perfume 70+ diapers. IF you add it directly to the inside of the diaper and then put it on, it can burn sensitive areas.

If you like your AB/DL life to be kept secret, try not to get any directly on your hands. The smell lasts for a long time.