LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*Squeaks*

Nualla

Hi all... I am new to the AB/DL scene... Haven't actually worn yet, but I have ordered a few samples from TBHG that will be here in a few days. ^.^

Few things about me: I am a furry. Love the fuzzy. I love to RP just about anything, but mommy said I can't do any sexual RP anymore, so don't even ask. :P I have been into the idea of AB for a little while, and recently I got a mommy who was willing to do all of it, so she ordered me some diapers. I am a computer geek, trained, certified, and very experienced, so if anyone has any computer questions, feel free to ask me! I run my own business here in Reno, NV and I build computers to ship nation-wide. ^.^ If you want to know more about my builds, email me (tannytheratty@gmail.com) and I will give you all the details.

My fursona is a rat, Tanara. I registered here as Nualla because that is my name to mommy, but Nualla is also a furry character, a collie puppy. I am open to questions, so please go ahead and ask and I will answer! *sits with my teddy and waves to everyone*

Hey there, welcome to DD. I'm no furry, but I sure do often prefer the company of animals who are not of the human persuasion.

You don't directly say it anywhere, but are you a baby fur? Is that something you are considering or are you diaper and furry activities seperate from each other?

I hope you make lots of fun friends. *hug*

PS. Here is a fun challange for you. I had to do this several years ago, come up with your most inventive solution to set up win server 2003 or 2008 without the aid of tcp/ip but with a working dns, kms, a whole office of windows machines going from win98se to vista, and a few printers. No machine should take over any server roles.

Remember to uninstall tcp/ip using the recovery console before you start too ^_^

That job was given to me as "install a new printer the copy machine guy could't install". Said copier person REMOVED tcp/ip using said console. Win2003 wouldn't take a manual install, and they didn't want me to just re-do the server which would have been faster than trying to make it work as-is.

What the poof were they using for a networking solution if tcp/ip was uninstalled? Especially with Vista... Were they just using MAC address routing?

I am a babyfur, somewhat. I have a lot of characters; human, furry, fantasy, and scifi. I am sort of exploring the AB side of diapers, and I have a mommy now. She is in Afghanistan, though, so she set rules for me while she is gone. I am being a good girl for mommy and not breaking them. :) I grew up with no family, so having set rules and definite things that I can and can't do is a nice feeling, and I think I may be a total AB. ^.^