LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Did It!

Well, better late than never! This has most definitely been a topic here on this site, but I have probably overlooked it , but anyway here goes: Today I finally mustered up the courage to go into a pharmacy and buy me some essential baby-equipment. The first thing I thought about, was to go and buy a pacifier. So I headed down to a store where they only sell baby stuff, and was unfortunately met by a male store clerk. Should of course have been a woman, but what can you do when you first have entered the store, and the clerk stands there with a questioning look?

Well, I asked him if they sold pacifiers there, he seemed to give me a bit of a strange look, and he said that, "no we mainly sell bigger stuff, like carriages and so forth, but you could try a pharmacy"? I nodded, and went down to the pharmacy, intent to really go through with this. I went in, found the shelf with pacifiers, and as I also was thinking of buying nappies, I glimpsed over at the shelf next to it. I felt this strange feeling of anticipation, nervousness, and excitability, and I must have been strolling around these shelfs for at least ten minutes.

Then I grabbed a 2-package of Nuk-pacis, but could not find any real nappies besides small packages of Attends-pads, so yeah I grabbed the pacifiers, and decided to ask the female clerk about real adult nappies. I headed towards the counter, thankfully there wasn`t much of a line, so I placed them on the counter, and was greeted by a smilling and wrinkly womans face. I asked her if they stored any adult nappies, she answered yes they did, and then she went from the counter to ask another female clerk to help me out because she was a bit busy at the moment, and this other woman was apparently the one who dealt with nappies and stuff.

I was led into their storing facility, and over to this sweet, sweet rack with samples of the nappies they had in store. She said things like: "Will the nappies be used over a long time period, if so might it be better if you get a receipt?" "What size were you thinking of?" I finally set my eyes on a 24 pack of Attends, size medium. I asked if they had Small in store, but no, they only had Medium unfortunately. I had figured that I should probably have the Small, since I`m quite skinny, but I bought it anyway, it was nappies for christ sake!! He, he, that was all I could think of. She wrapped the package up in a anonymous black bag, and I went to the counter once again.

When the clerk was clearing my goods, I noticed there was two girls about 18-19 behind me in the line, I felt a bit nervous, but what the hell, I was also immensely proud of myself that I had actually gone through with an issue I had pondered for years. Finally outside, I desperately tried to fit the whole bag into my rucksack, but as it was way to big, that was futile. So I had no other option than to walk through the city on a bright sunny day with people literally everywhere, carrying the bag, nervous as living hell to say the least. But I finally got to my flat, tried one of the nappies on for size, and it seemed to fit.

I felt really good inside, and cannot wait now, to lie down tonight wearing a real nappy, and dutifully sucking on a brand new pacifier! The day before I had talked to my psychologist, and she gave me the challenge to go out and buy myself a pacifier. I cannot wait until the next session, and say to her: "Well, I would never think I had the courage, but I did it! I did it!" Cheers folks!!!! :)

that first adult diaper was the ultimate for me too!

though i couldn't sleep in one for a good month or so.....something always distracted me until i'd finally have to take it off just to get some sleep.....

:blush:

um...yep...jennie is definitely a dl ;)

I don't really think it was all that special for me, I went in bought some and came out. Even the first night of wearing them I didn't really feel those butterflies in the pit of my stomache that people tend to describe.

Then I realized that I was something of a situational wearer, I basically need to psycho regress to need or use the diapers. Never really ever fell in love with them though.

You passed the first hurdle of buying the nappies, and pacifiers. And having encountered others while doing so takes some great courage and fortitude. Congrats. Then getting to enjoy them, even better. Would be courious to know what the psychologist says after you tell her you not only bought pacifiers but nappies. Hope she encourages you to explore that side of your interest. Can be a huge stress reliever. Have fun, and enjoy yourself.

You passed the first hurdle of buying the nappies, and pacifiers. And having encountered others while doing so takes some great courage and fortitude. Congrats. Then getting to enjoy them, even better. Would be courious to know what the psychologist says after you tell her you not only bought pacifiers but nappies. Hope she encourages you to explore that side of your interest. Can be a huge stress reliever. Have fun, and enjoy yourself.

Thanks! Yeah, my psychologist seems like she is an openminded woman, and quite nice looking I must add, and after all she gave me the challenge to go out and buy a pacifier. She has also asked me if I would be willing to go into detail concerning my infantilism, so you could say I` m pretty pleased with her. I`m going for a session next week, so maybe I`ll tell you folks a bit about it afterwards. Cheers! :)

I know it was a lenghty story, but you know, it was a overwhelming experience to say the least, so when you are excited, all the details must be written down. :P

Well done Necare, and welcome to the club so to speak.

I remember the firs time i bought nappies from my local medical shop,

i was almost stuttering when it was a male shop assistant asking the questions, "what sort is it your friends needs" errr err, "what style is it they use" err err "well theyer not for you are they" err err no, hes about my size and they are for night use and the nappie type i muttered.

but it got worse when i had to pay, i used my card but i was asked if i wanted to fill out a form for tax

exemption(cant spell) my hand were shaking so much i couldnt even sigen my name let alone fill out this silly form.

but i left the shop with attends 9 medieum an practially ran to my car in fear of being seen carrying ths black bag from the shop and i just couldnt wait to get home and try out my nappies.

so well done to you and enjoy them.

Tj :)

Well done Necare, and welcome to the club so to speak.

I remember the firs time i bought nappies from my local medical shop,

i was almost stuttering when it was a male shop assistant asking the questions, "what sort is it your friends needs" errr err, "what style is it they use" err err "well theyer not for you are they" err err no, hes about my size and they are for night use and the nappie type i muttered.

but it got worse when i had to pay, i used my card but i was asked if i wanted to fill out a form for tax

exemption(cant spell) my hand were shaking so much i couldnt even sigen my name let alone fill out this silly form.

but i left the shop with attends 9 medieum an practially ran to my car in fear of being seen carrying ths black bag from the shop and i just couldnt wait to get home and try out my nappies.

so well done to you and enjoy them.

Tj :)

LMAO reading this, sounds so familiar. For the young and relentless: Never buy diapers with a credit card and if you use the "I'm buying for a friend" story, just pay for the diapers separately and make sure you get a receipt to give to your friend for his/her medical insurance/taxes. Works for me!

Thanks again for pleasant feedback! Damn, I didn`t think about the whole paying-for-nappies-with-creditcard-issue, will it be excactly specified on my creditcard statement? Well, well, done is done, no use tormenting myself over this now. The main thing is the immense enjoyment I have gotten from my genuine, real, crinkly, wonderful nappies, and the oh so soothing pacifier!! :) Take care folks, and as we say in Norway, SKÅL(CHEERS)!!!!

I'm still nervous when buying diapers, thinking of the possibility of being seen of someone who knows me.

At least it get's better each time I buy, and I at least don't get beat red (which I think I was the first time) when asking them what types they have...

But then, we all know it's worth the thrill :lol: - but took me a long time to get the guts to buy real diapers too, good you finally did too!

Hey Necare why don't you wear a diaper for your next doctor visit, seriously........

You know, I`ve seriously considered it, and it would be really nice sitting there with her, in a nappy, and maybe a pacifier! :) But the problem is that one has to drive for at least half an hour to get there, and since I don`t have a drivers licence, my dad has to drive me. So unfortunately that is out for the question I`m afraid. But I think I`ll maybe take my pacifier along with me though.