LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Finally Have The Ability To Try & Buy Some Premium Diapers Online

Hi all,

Up until now, I have strictly had to use store brand diapers (namely Walgreens briefs) for my desires, but I now have the ability to try some of the premium diapers that are available online as others have discussed & recommended. I am definitely thinking & planning on taking the advice from previous posters & topics of trying them via samples until I find my favorites & the right sizing etc. I honestly don't care necessarily about a babyish feel or print etc. I guess my top preferences would be both thickness & absorbancy. Although not necessarily in that order. While I am not incontient, I do tend to pee quite frequently & heavily without additional liquid intake because of my Hydrocephalus. (Too much Spinal Fluid) that I have & that my body produces. Besides the quietness factor, what is the difference between a diaper whose outer cover is cloth-like verses Plastic? Is one more leak prone than the other? Amongst all of you experienced disposable premium diaper wearers out there, in your opinion, which diapers would you say have the best combination of absorbancy & Thickness? Any advice/Suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks Everyone!

Rockies Fan.

Pretty much the thickest most absorbent diaper you can get I believe is the dry 24/7 http://www.dry247.com I use these as my everyday diaper myself and generally have no issue with them. I have tried the cloth back diapers in the past and I always had an issue with the cover weeping and transferring wetness.

Thanks, Dmvan for your input. I am glad someone responded. For awhile, I was starting to think that maybe this topic was invisible! lol

I have not really tried any of the high end cloth backed ones, but from what people have said they seem to always have problems with weeping through the cloth. Best advice is just to pass on cloth and go for the real diapers aka plastic backed.

These I would say are the ones to try:

Abena XPlus (S4/M4/L4/XL4), S = Small, M = Medium, L = Large, XL4 = Extra Large, 4 is the Absorbency, this is their highest

Molicare Super Plus

Bambino all varities

Tena Maxi (Now sold on Bambino's site)

Dry 24/7

Wellness Brief

Secure XPlus

I think you will find none of the others come close to the absorbency of these ones above. If you don't mind feeling a bit of disappointment in the absorbency try some others besides these ones after you have tried these. I know I would not buy anything besides these ones now as the are truly the creme de le creme of the Adult Diaper world.

I have not really tried any of the high end cloth backed ones, but from what people have said they seem to always have problems with weeping through the cloth. Best advice is just to pass on cloth and go for the real diapers aka plastic backed.

These I would say are the ones to try:

Abena XPlus (S4/M4/L4/XL4), S = Small, M = Medium, L = Large, XL4 = Extra Large, 4 is the Absorbency, this is their highest

Molicare Super Plus

Bambino all varities

Tena Maxi (Now sold on Bambino's site)

Dry 24/7

Wellness Brief

Secure XPlus

I think you will find none of the others come close to the absorbency of these ones above. If you don't mind feeling a bit of disappointment in the absorbency try some others besides these ones after you have tried these. I know I would not buy anything besides these ones now as the are truly the creme de le creme of the Adult Diaper world.

Ashlee,

Thank you very much for your input. I was considering all of these, but I actually forgot about the Secure XPlus ones, so thank you for adding them to my options. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on any of the important ones. Although I have the funds to try all of the samplers now, I think I am going to order a couple at a time, then the rest later, especially since I have package receiving at my apartment complex & it might look odd getting more than a couple of packages that probably look about the same for the same apartment.

Rockies Fan.

Yup, I almost forgot about the Secure XPlus when I was posting.

I did forget one though...

Classy Comfort

Now if you just want to try some fun looking diapers you might also look at abuniverse. I think they are a better company now, but they had a previous history of doing bad business, so I never tried any as I just felt it was better to stay away from a company who does bad business. The specific one to try is ABU Cushies.

Also if you can find someone to get a sample you might want to try the Fabine, never tried it myself, but it is suppose to be the "most absorbent" diaper ever. Something like 4 litres, lol. ABU carried them at one point, but now I don't know of a US site who sells them.

I sampled the Wellness brief last week and found them to be a pretty darn good diaper, I even gave them a mark above my nomal Diaper of choice Molicare. But to be fair I wear small in Molis and had to use a medium in the Wellness. I can imagine the Joy you are going to feel when you sample a Premium diaper over what you have been using. I remember that day well. To let you know I sampled the Wellness from their site they sent me two for the shipping price of one.. So that was cool! :)

I tried the eurobrief recently and it was great also recently tried atn after trying just about everything else which I found to be not quite up there with the rest of the products mentioned. I ordered everything from a site I found called cheapchux.com they don't ship discreet but they have a huge selection. N good prices . The delta form abenas aren't bad either , as for the tena slip maxis I can't wait to order em !!!