LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Went To Bed Last Night Wearing A Catheter Under My Diaper...

Wanted to see what this was like. And now I know. I figured that when I became too uncomfortable I would wake up and take care of things. But a few things conspired against me to make it an interesting night. First thing, my teenage son was out for the night. He has become a night person and can be found raiding the fridge at 3am. So with him staying else wear I didn't have to worry about taking care of things and being discovered by him. That changed when he text-ed (?) me at 1 am saying he was on his way home because his friends were being stupid (getting drunk). By that time I had already been diapered for a few hours and was wet... I figured that I did not have time to do laundry and put things away before he came home so I sent him a text letting him know I was glad he made the decision to come home and went back to sleep. Woke up about 3am when son pulled into the driveway and came into the house. Discovered I was saturated to the point of beginning to leak. And of course my son is in the kitchen getting a snack before he heads off to bed. Washer and dryer is in the hall off the kitchen so there is no way to take care of things without being caught by my son, who does not know anything about my wanting to wear diapers. So the next best thing. After my son clears out of the kitchen I wait a bit for things to quiet down and I change out of my wet diaper and remove the catheter in my bathroom. I rinse the diaper and stuffer and plastic pants out in the tub. Did I mention I was wearing cloth? And after cleaning myself up as best I could I set my alarm for 5am to get a load of clothes clean and dried before anyone else wakes up. Amazing thing is my Wife slept through all this with barely any idea of what I had going on.....

Maybe I should not have had a couple of large glasses of water before bed... lol

Sheesh...

I don’t get to use a catheter while sleeping all that often but I have yet to make it thru the night without the need to change or total wetting the bed. The first time I tried I ended up with a new mattress.

So to your point it’s best not to drink too much when doing this.

Will you try it agian? I would in a heart beat given the chanch.

My question would have to be, does your wife know about your diapers?

Yes She does. She does not understand why I would want to wear diapers (not that I do either...) but she has come to the conclusion that it is something that keeps me from going bonkers....

Well, family is out of town for a couple of days so it's time to have some fun being cathed and diapered for 48 hours (they don't know). I love going to bed and waking up soaked. To protect the bed, I use the new Goodnights bed pads.

Woke up soaked in my Fabine diaper, but no leaks. Changed for work and continued the journey. Went through 7 diapers in an 8 hour shift at work. Drank lots of koolaide. I also found that taking a couple of No Doze during the day helps the flow as caffeine is a diuretic.

Woke up soaked in my Fabine diaper, but no leaks. Changed for work and continued the journey. Went through 7 diapers in an 8 hour shift at work. Drank lots of koolaide. I also found that taking a couple of No Doze during the day helps the flow as caffeine is a diuretic.

Wow... I could never get away with that at work... :o

Gosh 7 diapers in 8 hours, at this rate you better have plenty of both diapers and funds to suport your need.

Wow thats a lot of diapers.

• 1 month later...