LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Offline For A Bit

I'm back sooner than I thought I'd be :) And thank you to my friends support here :groupwave: I'm still not done painting but I got the hard-to-do parts and the new desk is in the corner. The center of the room is a pile of junk that I'll have to sort out and put where it belongs but after one long day's work there's light at the end of the tunnel, the walls are a lovely Minty Green, the trim a Brilliant White, and it looks and feels a million times better already :D The red accents and the natural woods of the furniture go well with the new colors, it's almost like everything is new once again :) I won't go into how many dust-bunnies there were hiding in places I couldn't get to before I moved everything :blush:

I was worried that my wireless internet adapter wouldn't work if I moved it (which I had to because of the layout of the desk) but I found a spot where it's happy so I'm still able to access my neighbors wifi ;) It may be Tuesday before I'm done completely but that's OK- the main thing is that I'm on the way and feeling a lot better now for the progress. It's funny how something you can do for under $20 can make your life feel so much better :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

So I have to ask, does your neighbor have a unsecured link, or did you work out something with them? I would love to have a deal with a neighbor or two so we could share access and save on the price, or even upgrade to super duper highspeed which would be cooler. Not sure what I am at now but figure something around 50MB or perhaps the next tier down. Oh well just wondering.