LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Something I Normally Chat About On Here

Guest *~Andi~*

Guest *~Andi~*

KK so I found a guy, and he is a wonderful guy and I really like him. We hit it off strong and had an attraction for a number of months prior to becoming an actual couple. Then finally one day bam! GF/ BF....

Fun part... he had no clue about the ab world. Well I am not one to hide stuff about myself, you either accept all of me or well sorry it wasnt meant to be. Well he accepted it after teh convo. I thought he wouldnt but he was quite interested and has since been calling me his lil girl and princess and doing all sorts of daddy type things. he has acclimated to the role ... somewhat...

Issue... He has some ummm hesitancy towards certain things such as my paci! I put in my paci and he turned his head, saying it was too much. BUT he has no prob that I wear, although it is for medical need. He has even stated he might have to check to see if I need a change, although he may have been joking, not sure... kinda awkward... regardless... any tips on how to get around the hesitancy issues he has? Hes apparently interested and has come this far, I dont want to lose this now!!!

Thank you peoples!!!

Huggles...

Well, since he is evidently a 'vanilla' type, you might have to back off a bit and slow things down. He was attracted to *YOU* first...not knowing about your little side and all the things that go with it. So maybe thats a starting point, since he's having some 'issues' with your little side.

I'd have a sit down chat about it, and help him understand that this is just the way you are, B*U*T it isn't the way that you have to be ALL THE TIME! So make room for the 2 of you, and the person he was initially attracted to, and work in some little time (AB time) when you can. He's an adult as are you , so there might need to be some compromise somewhere, but I think what you have now is the basi cground work for acceptance as both an adult (of coarse) and an AB, but you have to work on that some more,and reinforce it, because face it, most people just can't handle or deal with an adult baby or D/L type...*shrug* it's just that way.

But it sounds like you have the beginnings of something positive that you both can enjoy and benefit from, but it will just take some adjustment and futzing around and fine tuning, and this comes from simple communication.

So sit, have a chat, and make sure he understands why you do what you do and how it fills what ever needs or wants or what not. If he cares about *YOU* then I think he will be able to function better once he understands who and what you are and why. But I think you also have to accomidate his desires to have an adult relationship at times also, and set the AB stuff aside.

Find the balance and you will have a much happier situation! :D

Congrats! :thumbsup:

VANILLA=DEATH...... unless we talk ice cream, then it's just yummy :P At least he was good enough to come this far, maybe it will just take a little time for him to really get his feet wet?....do not take that as a cue to tinkle on his feet...... Anywho it is one thing to have a convo and be okay with ti, but another to put it into play. Again, could just take time.

Guest *~Andi~*

Well anyone who knows me knows Im not normally very open about this kind of stuff but I figure in this situation i kinda need some direction so I have no alternative option.... So we sat and did talk last night after a more invasive conversation without words... *giggle* But when it got to the level where he would have to deal with what I wear I was actually the one that stopped him. I said that I didnt feel he was ready for that cuz I was afraid he'd turn and run. Well then two seconds later my kid came callign and it was really over. But we sat and talked and he actually said that he would just have to check and see if I needed changed next time prior to. I stated wait a sec, youre ok with that part??? He said he can get used to the idea and that he has already warmed up to his lil girl, and then he stroked my cheek and said my lil princess...

sigh... Im waiting for the other shoe to drop... *too good to be true*

you never know, you might have just gotten uber lucky. time will tell. some people are jsut good enough to be fine with that as long as there is love...not lust but love