LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Ab Girl

Hi I'm a AB girl from the UK. I'm have always felt that there was a childish side to me and was really happy when I found this site. I love AB/DL role play and use to love reading them on diaperedanime but sadly that is down now. I love at home with family so can't do any babyish stuff so rp is really all I can do and I just love the whole creative writing part to it. I have also checked out the story area of the site and think that is great......so yeah well hi everyone sorry if that was a bit of a rant.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Diapergirl, I can tell you some really cheeky ways to be babyish without vanillas noticing. Send me a DD email if interested.

welcome to the site enjoy your stay gags and restraints including but not limited to handcuffs, ballgags, and straight jackets to the left, diapers, powder, wipes, oil bibs and bonnets to the right enjoy your complimentary cupcake *sets cupcake with lavey star design icing on diapergirl666's head* please take care not to lick the windows because the windex used to clean them will not prevent you from streaking and enjoy your stay. Btw padded room is under reconstruction but should be fully operational and bouncy in no time TOODLES