LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Real Dad.

daddy-jonny

For those who don't know, on may 2nd 2012 my mom came to pick me up to tell me something very important. she told me that my dad isn't my real dad. she told me what happened one night and how she made a mistake. she did tell my step dad what happened and he was very upset but stayed with her to my surprise. my real dad did want to get to know me as much as possible and be part of my life which i was shocked... 23 years and he still wants to call me his son. i almost cried a little..

we talked almost every day getting to know each other finding out where i get my likes, dislikes, hidden talents, and such from. i did tell him about my self-harm and depression and we talked a little about that. he told me there is no need to worry that he is there for me. i did tell him how sleeping with a stuff animal helps me fall asleep and he was ok with that saying how i will out grow it someday..he has sent me pics of my baby sister and himself and ive been sending him some of me.. now, he did make a few mistakes also and has a total of 4 or 5 kids with different women..he is trying to get in touch with his other sons. im the youngest of the brothers but my sister is the youngest but growing fast.. one of which also lives in my town. we did met up one day and chatted learning about family history and such.

any way. he always told me he will always love me no matter what.. i thought long and hard and he asked if there was anything else. i said are you sure? and he said jon.. i then let it all out tellng him about my diaper fetish fearing he was gonna flip...... he didn't. he said he knows about diaper fetishes cause he said he searches everything which kind of worries me.. he told me the reason why i may have it, is because m mom always mothered me growing up. i told him the main reason why i think i have it.. he said he still loves me and always will... i can't wat to meet him next week

i didn't tell him about me being a daddy to a AB though.. not quite ready for that yet

Archived