LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers ...Now!

Idk if many of you come to know but as being young and not much you can do you cant always get diapers (unless your in a town ) im not in a town im in tht place people call "the middle of no wheres" and us who live in the middle of no wheres dont get diapers now when i dont get diapers i start to get raw nerve i just want to know who else has this feeling as i do now

well if your out in no mans land why do you not keep sufficient supplies on hand so you do not run out , seems like common sense to me i have back-ups of my back-ups in both cloth and disposables because it would get really ugly really fast if i did not. So why not plan for this type of situation and be ready with a backup supply, you will never find a REAL DIAPER WEARER as in an Incontinent person who ever runs out of diapers/ so if you ever want to know what incontinence is like the first step is always having at least a months supply on hand at all times in the event of an emergency or natural disaster.

Nappy

Two words....Mail Order! I ordered diapers all the time through the mail back when I was younger. However I did enjoy a certain amount of privacy from my parents and wasn't questioned even once about what those mysterious boxes were coming in the mail.....

I know how you feel man. I too live in the middle of nowhere, the closet walmart for me is about an hour and a half drive. But just like drynot said, order it. I personally use amazon because I live out in hawaii, so shipping is normally insane amounts, and with amazon I can always find a way to get free shipping...

If you want something badly enough you will make a way to make it happen :D I once took a cross country trip and had only two months time to get the money to do it on, starting from broke. I crunched the numbers to see what the least I could start out with and get back home on was and started gathering money ;) I underestimated a bit but took on some work on the way back and had my dream vacation- and that was all that mattered :groupwave: It sure beat wanting to go and just feeling miserable because I "couldn't" :o

My philosophy on this is that there is always a way- the only thing that varies is what you are willing to do to get what you want and what it takes to get it :mellow: Thus if you don't have what you wanted, it was really your choice for it to be that way ;)

Bettypooh

I'm betting that his parents will probably be there when it arrives, which is never a good situation. I assume being in the middle of no where also means there is no close by Fedex/UPS, so no shipping to them to be held for pickup.

Sorry dude, sounds like you are in a rough sport or a the saying goes you are "between a rock and a hard place."

And even though I live in town I found myself in that situation a lot when I was younger and a lot less independent.