LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Selling Collection Of Cloth Diapers And Plastic Pants

I'm selling my cloth diapers and plastic pants collection. While I'm more of a disposables fan, I had purchased a bunch of different reusables to give them a try. Many of them never fit to begin with (I have thick thighs), and have never actually been worn. The ones that have been worn have been all properly laundered. I'd prefer to sell these all together, that way I only need to mail out one box. I'll try to itemize what's going to be included. I'm asking $75 for all 13 items, shipping included. Payment via paypal, money order, or personal check.

One cloth diaper with velcro, size large, brand Amass, printed with little girl angles and the word 'pucca'

One cloth diaper with velcro, size large, brand FuuBuu, white

One cloth diaper with velcro, waterproof outer layer, size large, brand FuuBuu, white

One cloth diaper with snaps, waterproof outer layer, size medium, brand Yuyun, yellow

One cloth diaper with two cloth inserts, pull up, waterproof outer layer, size medium, brand Yuyun, blue

One cloth diaper with cloth insert, pull up, waterproof outer layer, size large, brand Yuyun, silver

One vinyl diaper cover, size medium, brand Priva

One pair plastic pants, 1" elastics around waist and legs, size medium, chinese

One pair plastic pants, 1" elastics around waist and legs, size large, chinese

One Japanese style diaper cover (velcro belly band and front snaps), cloth outer layer, size large, brand FuuBuu

One pair plastic pants, size large, snaps at waist, brand FuuBuu

One pair plastic pants, size medium, pull on, cloth outer layer, brand FuuBuu

One pair pull-up training pants, size medium, brand Yuyun, blue

I have more pictures available at the following link : http://s881.photobuc...guy475/selling/

Clothbaby, I sent the request for funds, per your message. If that gets concluded, I should have the box shipped out in the next day or so.

Thanks