LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saying Hi!

Hi everybody,

I'm Pangaea, a 25 year old, straight, male DL, currently staying in Toronto. I've been curious about wearing diapers for as long as I can remember, so I'm not really sure how it all got started. Though only when I was 23 I gave in to the temptations and ordered a pack of diapers, and I loved it!

I've always struggled with my fetishes. I'm not only a DL, but I also have a fetish for being tied up, dominated and tickled. I've been greatly ashamed about these desires for a very long time, and while I've come to accept it more and more, I'm still not completely comfortable with it. I've told most of my close friends about my love for diapers. Though they all accept it and don't think any less of me (they find it strange maybe, but not in a bad way), they don't really understand it. Hence me joining this forum, to hopefully help me accept this fetish, and maybe even make some friends here!

Well, that's it for now...

Thanks for reading this,

Pangaea

Welcome to DD and I hope you find many friends here :)

Self-acceptance and more always takes time and effort but it seems you're well on the way to your peace and happiness :thumbsup: Things like this are always kind of awkward but what the heck- it's up to you to create your own happiness so explore safely and have fun in life!

Bettypooh