LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Somewhat Depressed

I feel somewhat depressed because I need a friend...somebody to talk to as my friend, who 'gets' this diaper fetish. Other than being at DD, I feel so alone and depressed feeling like I weirdest person ever out there in the world..

I also feel down because I am having some financial struggles ...my family is very dysfunctional, always has been...and I feel so trapped and isolated from the world...mostly due to this diaper/adult baby thing...and well, I have a history of depression and anxiety..

I just feel crappy...and the 'little girl' inside me desperately wants to go and play BABY but can't because roommates are around..(though techincally I really should be doing other things that are more productive)

Just sad.

I do love DD a lot though :-)

I am sorry to hear that, no wonder the urge to play baby is so strong for you right now, financial and family struggles bring out a lot of stress and ABDL play is a good coping mechanism. You're not wierd, we all have this desire. I am not an AB but I am compassionate ear if you want to use it.

Feel better, and know that there is a whole community of people like you willing to talk.

*gives kitty45 a hug* life's too short to keep worrying about crap in general. I try not to though I have depression and anxiety, also have a general I don't care as long as it's fun attitude :P Sometimes, we all need an escape though to make it easier to deal with everything else in life, a distraction to relax ourselves and for alot of people it's being an AB.

Thanks everybody for their supportive words...I feel bad that often when I 'roleplay', I got into the spanking mode...Its never for sexual reasons...if this place was sexual in any way, I would close my account and leave...I just feel so bad talking about the spanking but I am feeling this in this AB and me and I dont know and I need to get it out more than just posting about it ...if that makes sense....of course I could go to some place whether they did the spanking without a problem but those sites are designed to be sexual...I feel bad if I have made anybody feel uncomfortable with all my 'spanking thoughts' , etc...I am trying to be more mindful of not 'going there',....I just really do for some reason and I dont know why. Anyway I am sorry if I have been outofline at all in any way. I enjoy being here and just want to feel comfortable just as I want everybody else to be too.

I hope today is a better day...thanks everybody for your messages...means a lot..

hugs

kitty

i do too...but i think people on here have been taking it way too personally...and i feel bad...i never want to go anywhere sexually in my conversations with others on here...Never EVER ever!

I just say this, to each their own :) and don't woryra bout those that take it too personally. some just don't get it. But I can understand someone take it personal if they are led on but other than that, meh heck with them. lifes too short for BS.

^^still sounds better...glad us babies know each others language!! :-) giggling like elmo...(jester is grinning....jester is about to have a tantrum..lol)

Sad ..I am so torn with this baby in me. On one hand, I do feel like a baby on the inside, but I also feel also feel like teen even though I am 30..I want to have tantrums, cry, get spanked when I am bad, have somebody to love me and care for me..I feel little on the inside and act it too..And then I feel like a teenager that is wild, and just living the teenager life...getting into trouble and not caring about things..And then I also feel like this independent person who longs for success and happiness and just wants to be an Adult living in a responsible and mature way...

I feel like hell right now and just want love and discipline as a Baby.

I feel like I am in some kind of acting role right now..because I spend a good part of my day doing 'baby behaivor' and then I spend the other part of the day trying to be 'big girl'...

I just wish I could live my life and not feel all this diaper/baby stuff in me all the time...Afraid it will be inside me forever