LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For The Girls

Guest PamperedBottom

I have been buying my own adult disposables since I was 17 years old, in 1981. Doing so never has embarrassed me.

A few months after P&G introduced the original Pampers Cruisers another incontinent adult woman told me about converting those as slip-in pads by simply cutting off the side wings. That could have been 2002 or so. Whatever! Since then I have bought Size 4 Cruisers in massive quantities from local stores where I am well known. Since it is always Size 4, if any store employee cares, it might have occurred that I have no child that size, and the "kid" has not grown. Early in 2011 P&G introduced Pampers Extra Protection, which I only find at Target. Those do provided about 25% more capacity and are almost as comfy as Cruisers 3-Way Stretch. I buy those at my local Target store in cartons of 80 Size 4, often 4 or more cartons at a time. No other customer or store employee has ever made a remark.

Perhaps people assume I am either an old mother or a grandmother. Maybe when I was 17 strangers in stores assumed I was a caring grand daughter buying Attends for my Granny. The medical supply store closest to my home knew those Attends Small were for me. Same with the manager of the Campus General Store at my university.

It is entirely possible that when strangers see a woman or female teen buying any kind of diaper, they first assume the diapers are for a child or elderly person.

ive been in a store a couple of times, but none of them sell the diapers i want, wich is mainly Tena Slip Maxi

Stores here mainly have cloth-like diapers and not much heavy-duty diapers, so im "forced" to order online, but even with 50 dollars in packaging i come out with more money than if i had bought same amount in a local store

Edit: sorry, didnt read it was for girls..

I got used to it so not anymore. I buy online most of the time but if I see any good ones at Goodwill or any other thrift store, I buy them.