LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottle Storage?

I was just wondering how you guys go about storing your bottles/nipples? I always store mine with the tops off but they always end up with some mold in them, even after they are dried. Any tips here?

Mold has to 'feed' on something to grow so you may not be cleaning as well as you thought you were :o Are you using the hottest water you can stand and rinsing well enough before storage? I've stored plastics without mold in humid environments so I know it can be done, The nipples may present a problem as they are more porous. I'd remove then and seal them in a ziploc to prevent and chance of bad things migrating to the other parts. I'm sure you'll get more answers soon ;)

Bettypooh

I run mine through the dishwasher (or use plenty of soap with the small brush that comes with the bottle brush) and let them completely air dry. If they're not dry enough when I pull them out then they need to sit out for a while. When they are completely dry I put them back together and store them with the nipple cap on. I've never had a mold problem.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=my-myy&va=nipple+baby+bottle+brush