LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Protective Underwear Discreet And Tena Protective Underwear Discreet Extra Are Very Like Goodnites/Drynites But For Adults

tenaprotectiveunderwear.jpg

Think I'm going to get some, as drynites/goodnites don't fit me, but the large size of those pretty sure would!!! They probably don't take alot, but I LOVE the cute designs and drynites/goodnites lookalike about them.

I personally like the new depend real fits. They fit on me really well and I don't worry about wearing them at all in public because they look so normal. If only they could make them a little bit more absorbent, then they would be ideal.

Warpiper, you're right- and they especially need to work on that with the Silhouette :( Honeywell, girls choose their undies based on different criteria than guys :rolleyes: and almost every girl will have at least one pair of "granny panties" for those times when the full-coverage smoothness is what they want B) I would like to see lower-cut adult pull-ups too but so far nobody makes them. Maybe someday :D

The Tena in the pic looks like it would be every bit as discreet and comfy as the new Depends lines :) If it's a new industry-wide trend then I like it :groupwave: (just make them absorbent enough please ;) )

Bettypooh