LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Initiate While In Bed?

Hello,

I find it really hard to initiate while in bed. Like when I am lying down, even if i have a full bladder, I cannot start to urinate. but when I stand up, urine will gush out into the diaper. I have tried the holding breath method to relax the splinter muscles, but it doesn't seem to work out. The more I hold my breath, the more I feel an urge to clench. Anyone has any tips?

• Like 1

Start by starting standing up but go to a sitting position while still peeing. Then when you can do that w/out stopping Start peeing while sitting then lay down while peeing it just takes time.

The way I got to being able to pee in any position was to wait till my bladder was full, then assume a position where I could easily pee to get it started. Once that was happening I'd quickly move to the position I wanted to pee in while it was still flowing :blush: In time it got to where the 'peeing position' was less and less fully assumed, then to where I just had to imagine myself in it, and then success :groupwave: I can pee anytime and anywhere now, though it's still tougher when I'm sitting. You just have to work your way into it and it will happen B)

Bettypooh