LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clearing Out My Diaper Stash

Hi again,

I mailed your package with the baby blue snap-on plastic pants this morning. Should arrive in a couple of days. Hope you enjoy!

Skipped right over this yesterday.. So saying thanks in advance. Birthday is Thursday and looks to be a very wet day and these will come in handy!

Dude Winnie the Pooh, your holding back on me! Darn! :P I should have waited for them!

I wanted to see if the items I have posted would clear out a little more before I posted more. If there are no other requests for the Winnie the Pooh diaper cover before this Friday I will send them to you. Fair enough? :)

Those waterproof baby animal pants are too cute! I don't know if I reached my limit yet but if I didn't I want those!

Just to be fair to everyone else, if I don't get another taker for the PUL baby animal diaper cover before this Friday they are yours. How's that? :)

Your toooooooo Kind. So like if I just delete any and all posts after this and lock this thread then........

I WIN!!!!

Nawwwwww... just teasing! Have a great day! :)

my address is 905 n wood ave apt 3 florence al 35630 please e mail me the postageprice and info so i can western union it to you joel_brc@yahoo.com

That's not really necessary, but thank you anyway. I plan on going to the post office this Friday. Will let you know when your package ships.

I would have deleted that post if I were a mod or admin here. Not a good idea to post your address public.

Ooh, the onesie is totally adorable! I know you said Continental US, but I live in Victoria BC and would be happy to pay the additional shipping charges. If not, nbd, and thanks for doing this kindness to the community :)

Ooh, the onesie is totally adorable! I know you said Continental US, but I live in Victoria BC and would be happy to pay the additional shipping charges. If not, nbd, and thanks for doing this kindness to the community :)

This shirt is just like a onesie, but the bottom half does not snap together in the crotch. It is possible I could have that done if you want to work through a few details with me. Just message or email me if you want to. Thanks for looking and happy diapering! :)

Your toooooooo Kind. So like if I just delete any and all posts after this and lock this thread then........

I WIN!!!!

Nawwwwww... just teasing! Have a great day! :)

No one else asked for the Winne the Pooh diaper cover, so it's yours! Mailed it this morning. You are going to really like it.

• Like 1

I will put them in the mail to you on Monday. The nice lady who made these for me used a heavier gauge vinyl for the waterproof material, so they are a little stiffer than the waterproof nylon or PUL fabric. But they are still really nice and fun to wear. I hope you like them! :)

Now your quoting your own quotes :P Hey Thanks for the WTP cover.. I guess I gotta get home, I know the Plastic pants you sent are there waiting on me yet. Going to my birthday party today wearing the pocket diaper and other plastic pants from before... I just love that thing! I have four baby diapers in it and two pampers stuffed in it for today...My Girlfriend has two more pampers in her purse for a afternoon change out ;)

Thanks again for everything...I can't wait for the mail on monday :)