LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Life In Diapers,Part 1

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this.My life in diapers started when I was 13.I had allways been a pants wetter ever since I can remember.My folks tried everything to get me to stop.Thay threatened me for years to put me back in diapers.Well when school eneded in 66 thay finely did it.When I got home my mom took me into my little sisters room and told me that for the rest of the summer I was going back to wearing diapers.She then put me in a thick diaper and vinaly pants.She told me I was not to take them off.She allso told me I could only wear a tshirt over them.Then she told me to go out and play.Got to admit that at first I hated wearing those diapers.Took me a few weeks of wearing them that I grew to enjoy wearing diapers.And man oh man did I get teased.Took a month befor my friends begane to except me in them.It was about that time that my older sister started to treat me like a baby,After she changed my diaper one time she feed me a bottle in her lap just like she use to do to my little sister.She told my mom that I should go in the nursery.So my mom told her that I was going to be her responeablty.So she took my bed and gave it to my little sister and moved her in with my outher sisters and moved me into the nursery.It took me over two weeks to get use to sleeping in a crib.When I was not playing with my friends my sister would take me out in the back yard and put me in a playpen.I had all the baby toys they had back then in the playpen.My favorite toy was the blocks.I am 59 years old and to this day I have never had more fun then I did that summer.This is part 1 of my storey.I will finished the rest later.And to those who do not beleave this all I have to say is it was a differant time back then.I know that there are alot of you that know what it was like back then.

Archived