LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found Something On Youtube

Hi everyone i fond something on youtube that i dont no any of you seen it but it a guy Wearing Inflatable nappy trousers and he inflates them with a beachball i saw this type of plastic pants on a adultbaby online shop.

Can i post the link of the video ????

Ummm, that was quite strange. So he inflated a beach ball, then hooks it into what I would assume are custom plastic pants with a nozzle... Why? I mean, I know some people are into this, but I can't see how one would get pleasure out of this since you can't touch yourself at all. I guess diapers look just as weird to other people...

Okayyyyy... pointless use of server space. (You can skip to about 6:00 and not miss anything.) I like having fun with inflatables very much along along these lines but at least try and do something imaginative. Sit on the beach ball and watch the transfer of air ... air up the rubber pants with the pump, then go float around in the pool ... not show your crack off up close--not all of us want to see it ... I just realized I was signed into youtube and now this is probably in my history :angry:

To each their own ;) As long as there are no minors or pictured scat involved, there's little else we moderate here so long as it's diaper-related content. Not everyone likes what someone else does and that goes both ways, so don't point fingers at someone saying they're weird or anything because you'll have just as many fingers pointing back at you :blush:

Bettypooh, Queen of the Weird B)

I agree with you bettypooh, and if i offended any one i am very sorry but since it call a inflatable diaper i thought i would like to share this video i fond so again if it offended any one i sorry.

Just a video--I can't see how posting it could possibly be offensive. And besides, being unable or unwilling to gracefully take offense at something without throwing a fit is a sure sign of immaturity--and since this is a mature-audiences-only site I'm hoping everybody here is better than that. ;) Dumb video, yes--but that's the author's fault and any criticism (at least on my part) is directed at the author.

For that matter, does anyone else here have a thing for inflatables, or incorporating them such as with the above-mentioned inflatable diaper? During my lurking phase when I read a bunch of back posts I don't think I saw any mention. Maybe I'm the only one :(:D (Probably off-topic in this sub-forum.)

Inflatables are on my want-to-play-with list to a degree :rolleyes: I've always wanted to play on one of those big bouncy balls with a handle to hold onto :girl_happy: and I've imagined what wearing inflatable plastic panties would be like :blush: I've seen some vids where a person sat on a inflated 'mattress' while someone else jumped on it, launching them in the air and that looked like fun :) Sigh- maybe someday!

Bettypooh