LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thrift Store Find

I guess i got them because i thought maybe i could wear them, and when i see something in a thrift store that is rehsonable that i can resell i get it. And at 4$ a bag it was tough to turn down

Rusty.....I don't want to hijack this thread but....what I can't believe is there are really morbidly obese people out there who are indeed bedridden and STILL morbidly obese. I'm a really big guy at 380 lbs and I hope I never EVER get to the bedridden stage...but if that ever happens...PLEASE stop BRINGING me food!!!!

No offence intended since I am 300 pounds myself! I have a ways to go before I get to the 500 and 600 pound range I mentioned!

I popped into a local salvation Army store the other day and saw for the first time there a couple of racks with diapers in them. Mostly the clear un marked bags of blue (generic) diapers, but some prevail and others tossed in. Nothing sirted or organized but they were there. I didn't take any pics as I didn't have my camera...and no, I didn't buy any either :blush: I have a ton already I have to work through.

but it's nice to see that if I needed something cheap, thats where I can find them :thumbsup: I might go back and check out what they are... or not....like I said I have a bunch already..*shrug*

• 7 months later...

Today I found six bags of plastic backed tena classics at the goodwill. The value village I went to had molicare classic plus plastic backed as well, but they were size small so I didnt get them.