LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

EVer since me and my gf have broken up about a year ago, I have been feeling really depressed. what is wrong with me? me and her didnt even have that much in common and i didnt feel bad until about a month after we broke up

Perhaps you're not seeing the difference between the need for close companionship of this kind and of depression of the clinical kind. Why did it take a month for the loss to set in? Maybe wishful thinking that it would work out, maybe you didn't really realize what you'd lost, maybe you thought someone else would be in your life by then. There's nothing wrong with you- this is pretty much how we all are when it comes to affairs of the heart. We have a need for a soulmate. I think you are mistaking that feeling of emptiness for depression. Those feelings are similar but have totally different causes, and therefore totally different solutions. It took me a lot of years to learn the difference between those two, even longer than you have lived according to your posted age, so maybe you don't see this yet.

My last and only LTR fizzled out many years ago. I still feel that loss but it was not going to work and there was no point in trying to make the impossible happen, for that would have just made me feel even worse later on. Not every relationship will work and sometimes it's nobody's fault when that happens. Just remember the good that was there, learn what you can from it, then go on with life for there is someone out there for you if you let your heart lead you to them. I think that you would do well to begin pursuing romance once again- give yourself that chance and the negative emotions you feel will begin to dissipate. Life is full of ups and downs and the best way to look at it is to see that if today is down, then something up must lie ahead, and all you have to do to get there is keep trying until it appears.

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that this thread was around June 13th time...but I wanted to post and say that I am sorry things hae been rough for you, and that I know you can get through this very difficult time..Hang in there...and remember (although hard to), "there are plenty of fish in the sea"...Hang in there...you are not alone feeling down..I hope your spirits are better today.

Kitty45