LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Depends Max Protection?

There's another thread on this topic already so I'm moving this one. Please post brand-specific topics in the "Just Diapers" forums ;) "Depends Max" is now "Depends Protection with Tabs" and is no longer carried by most of the big chain Pharmacies or some Walmarts :( It's been like this for a few months now and isn't likely to change :crybaby:

Bettypooh

Seems to me that unless you go to a medical supply store all you are going to find pretty soon are products designed for light leakage. Ie. pull ups/disposable underwear. Unfortunately around here that is the way it already is. The one pharmacy that carried what I needed was forced out of business, at a four way intersection, when a cvs and Walgreens moved in on the same intersection accross from each other.

I ran out of Bambinos, and went to six stores trying to find the Depends Max protection with the plastic backing! They didn't sell them at any of the six stores! Does anyone know why this is?? I hate cloth backed diapers!!! Grrrrrrrr

I've only saw them at walmart in the town I go too. But haven't been there in awhile. So not sure if they still sell them there or not.

I don't really like the cloth backed diapers either. But did get me 2 packs of goodsense adult diapers that have 14 in each pack for $8.99 a pack. They seem to be better than the depend brand.