LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hi every1 i was just wondering some ppl say that they use bannans as an alterative to messing a diaper so i was just wondering ... how do u go about that exactly (i wear goodnights if this helps) so please if sum 1 could help me out with this it would do me a favor thanks :)

I would think you have two choices:

1. Peel the bananna and insert into your rectum, then release as normal.

2. Peel the bananna and place in the bottom of your diaper or Goodnights and sit. :P

The second choice will give you the feeling of a messy diaper but without the smell. I have tried both and prefer choice #2. Just my 2 cents worth. I'm sure others will have an opinion as well.

I also use bananas in my diapers. I love the feeling - like i pooped my diaper - but dont have to smell the poop or clean it up. A bit of advice - shave or trim well down there and the clean up will be easier. I just put the banana in my diaper and go on with whatever i was doing. Eventually it gets all mushy - feels great the entire time!

I also use bananas in my diapers. I love the feeling - like i pooped my diaper - but dont have to smell the poop or clean it up. A bit of advice - shave or trim well down there and the clean up will be easier. I just put the banana in my diaper and go on with whatever i was doing. Eventually it gets all mushy - feels great the entire time!

Cool, i never heard of that . Messy and smellin like naners. I will have to do this in public and try not to wet my dypee laughing when someone says - do you smell naners?

hi every1 i was just wondering some ppl say that they use bannans as an alterative to messing a diaper so i was just wondering ... how do u go about that exactly (i wear goodnights if this helps) so please if sum 1 could help me out with this it would do me a favor thanks :)

Hey wheres Melbubs? BANANAS!!!! LOL :roflmao:

• 1 year later...