LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdreams

• 3 weeks later...

I am confused...and obviously thought something else...lol...I thought you meant AB's having dreams about their babieness...wetting their diapers, etc... Perhaps maybe you did mean that and I just confused the question? lol..

I have, however, have been having tons of AB dreams and I keep wetting my diaper in my dreams.

the AB dream state can be very very powerful. UNfortunately it is also typically uncontrolled. From anecdotal evidence I ahve found that babies who have strong and/or detailed AB dreams can find the following day difficult to divorce the baby from the adult. does anyone else have such experiences? My baby has been plagued with uncontrolled and unpredictable powerful AB dreams that can really put him in a difficult place for the following day(s)

• 3 weeks later...

I have periods where I have vivid dreams night after night. usually this leaves me feeling really babyish during the day influencing all my thoughts and reactions, Not being able to fully give into this can be frustrating and can result in tantrums of sorts. it's true that I do feel like role playing at these times but even if I can't I do enjoy the heightened sense of babyishness. I have to be careful not to behave too infantile around others when I feel this way. I'm pretty sure that not attending to my AB side does lead to these dream periods. it would be kinda interesting to play a bit more regularly to see how more balanced my feelings might be.