LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Haven't slept in two days, even Xanax isn't doing it. Partly worried about my bro whom I have earned has depression issues similar to mine but hasn't found the right meds for him yet; and partly because when I do sleep I have very long, frustrating dreams that even when I wake I feel compelled to continue to try and resolve the made-up scenarios.

Guest *~Andi~*

Have you tried meditation? Sometimes it works for me, or even classical music which is soothing for some, annoying for others, lol. My dr has me on trazadone, he started me off with 25 mg and upped it. You might ask if its safe for you to up your dosage of xanax. Benadryl also does wonders for sleepless nights if you are nto on a sleeping med..... Ok Im done being a dr. :P

DD I hope your issues calm and you find the rest you need, sending positive vibes your way my friend.

***HUGS***

Try some warm milk, I do that when I can't sleep. Strangely it knocks me out pretty quick....don't know why. I also take a MILD sleep aid now and then if no milk is available. Something along the lines of Advil pain and sleep aid thingy. Knocks me out, but I wake up a bit wiped out and it takes a bit for the fog to clear. I don't use it all the time, only when I really have to, but it does what it's supposed to. I know how you feel as i didn't sleep much before and at the end of my trip, I was a zombie for both and hated it :badmood:

Good luck with what you choose....but maybe just some warm milk might do the trick! ;)

Melatonin is a natural sleep aid. If you have a health food store in your community, consult with someone there. The big chain health stores (Whole Foods, Mothers, and so on) have extensive departments of supplements, with trained experts. If that doesn't work, try visiting a Naturopathic Physician (an ND) or an Herbalist.