LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Messy Diapers/Poop Does For Me

no one asked but i am going to attempt to explain the unexplainable (to me at least) of why i love messing my diapers and just find farts, poop, poop smells, etc to be so erotic

for me the messing's the big attraction. and the smell is a major part of it being a turn on. i couldn't say why i've just always had a sexual fascination with bums, farts, and poop in general; i love the smell of a nasty bathroom. full disclosure i have never had the opportunity to try with anyone else but my #1 (or in this case #2) sexual fantasies all involve poop in some way. the idea of sharing or being forced to 'share' such an intimate act with someone else just drives me wild, whether it's watching or being watched while pooping to my ultimate sexual dream of finding someone to go on me or swap messy diapers with. to feel someone else's poop land on my body (chest, cock, even face) i think (remember i've never actually done it) would be simply amazing. also sitting with someone and both of us leaving huge messes in our diapers and then to swap those diapers so i can smell their poo and to just plop down and smush it all around myself and basically wallow in someone else's fith... i'm getting all worked up thinking of it. i even would like to be made to taste it but the few times i've even tried by myself i can't overcome the natural reaction to just not do it, and the submissive aspect of being 'forced' to taste it is part of the appeal for me.

now, all that being said; I UNDERSTAND THE RISKS involved in any sort of poop play. if i were to ever actually have the chance to try any of these fantasies there would be a HUGE amount of trust and knowledge of the other's health status. and yes i know that doesn't gaurantee safety. i'm not advocating poo play i'm just explaining my feelings and desires that in 'normal' life i am petrified for people to find out about and think i'm 'crazy' or 'sick' or whatever.

• 4 weeks later...

The only things I wouldn't want to do are coming into direct contact with someone else's poop or eating it (theirs or my own). But I also have a sexual fascination with bums, poopholes and what comes out of them. I find pooping, if it's a big solid or semi-solid log or chunks, to be quite erotic. I love how poop feels exiting me, and I also very much enjoy the thought of someone watching me poop (squatting on newspaper, for instance) or watching them do so. Having a "buddy dump" appeals to me too. I fantacize constantly about having a dirty-bummed friend, someone with poorly wiped/unwiped poop in their crack and massive skids in their underwear, for some mutual bum sniffing and poop-stink admiration. And of course I love full-on diaper or briefs pooping. Having someone watch me, and me watch them, enjoying and getting off on the warm squish and smell of poop is so hot.

I have only pooped in a diaper a few times...not sure how I feel about it..I prefer peeing in diapers...I feel conflicted about. I have a diaper on now and actually have to poop...not sure if I am going to change my diaper and poop in the toilet or poop in my diaper...it does make me feel more like a baby though and that feeling I like...but it also makes me feel gross inside.