LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Gonna Get To Wear Regularly

Well, In a couple of months, Im gonna have my own place all to myself. I know it sounds kinda lonely, but finally Ill be able to wear diapers every day. What a change from anything Ive done before, its gonna be great I know it. Has anyone else had the chance to live by themselves, and if so, how did you like it?

living alone has always been a mixed blessing for me. Sure you no longer have anyone to screw with you, but it gets lonely at times. I was always happiest when i had a boyfriend over and spending time.

still, the abbility to loudly orgasm, wear whatever you like and keep your place decorated in your own fashion certainly kicks living with your familys butt any day.

Well, In a couple of months, Im gonna have my own place all to myself. I know it sounds kinda lonely, but finally Ill be able to wear diapers every day. What a change from anything Ive done before, its gonna be great I know it. Has anyone else had the chance to live by themselves, and if so, how did you like it?

Nangza, you just posted 4 days ago about how your diaper wearing was related to calming your anxiety and now that you figured this out you were closer to a cure, something you wanted to alleviate because of the inconvenience. You also made a comment in another post that was about "if there was a cure, would you take it", and you said, again, you would because you wanted to alleviate the inconvenience. Now you think it's great that you'll be able to wear diapers every day.

Just curious, what's with the sudden change of heart? Was the inconvenience just related to living with your parents?

Living by oneself can be a blessing and a curse. What do you do when family or friends unexpectedly show up at the doorstep? And then there is the lonelyness at times as well. We, as humans, really need to interact with others. The solitude is ok for many but long term is not good for the mental health. Would be nice if there were many more of us out there, or that our being AB/DL's wouldn't be looked down upon by society in general.

I think there's much more out there in terms of people than actually fessing up to it ... much more, for all fetishes period.

People act so surprised but what's wrong with people expressing themselves how they see fit, especially sexually ... isn't that something of importance?

Since i've moved out of my mothers house, and not including a few stints of being homeless and living on friends couches, i've always lived alone. At university i had single rooms, and both of my apartments it has been just me. I very much enjoy it. I can have people over whenever i want, no need to clear it with roomates, or family. I can also lock the door, turn off the phone and just be alone, if anyone stops over, i just dont answer the door if i dont want to. As for the loneliness, tis true, at times you feel lonely, but then again, i've found that even when surrounded by friends you can still feel lonely. The only problem i really have with living alone, theres no one to blame but myself for the dishes in the sink and the towels on the floor of the bathroom. Good luck in your new place!!

OK, i can see it having a good side and a bad side.

I know myself well enough to know that i would engage in self-destructive behaviour (forget to go to work, be late to go to work, stay up all night, forget to pay bills, etc)......

I have it good living at home. I have a person who even though i am 28, will tell me what to do (something i need) like "it's getting late, go to bed" "you have to go to work"

I wear as much as i would like to wear at this time....

Its good to hear you are going to be moving in to place by yourself. I have lived by myself a couple of times, and while at times it is a blessing, at the same time lonelinesss always sets in. Granted everytime Ive lived by myself, I was always able to immerse myself so far into my job, that when I was home, I was always too tired to think of anything but sleep. Good luck, and enjoy your new place.

Nangza, you just posted 4 days ago about how your diaper wearing was related to calming your anxiety and now that you figured this out you were closer to a cure, something you wanted to alleviate because of the inconvenience. You also made a comment in another post that was about "if there was a cure, would you take it", and you said, again, you would because you wanted to alleviate the inconvenience. Now you think it's great that you'll be able to wear diapers every day.

Just curious, what's with the sudden change of heart? Was the inconvenience just related to living with your parents?

I feel this may be something I have to study by being able to indulge in it at any time I please. Perhaps in doing so, I can wean myself off of it so to speak. Just because I think Im closer to a cure, doesnt mean the the condition has been elliviated as yet, and refraining from it hasnt helped so far. In this situation I can seek alternatives while still being able to have access to it, and maybe, one day, one of those same alternatives may prove to be a proper repalcement. Not to mention, while living by myself, I may elliviate the very stress that causes this behavior. We'll have to wait and see. (By the way, I live with roomates, not with parents, have since I was 17)

Collin

Aside from love, we live with other people through economic necessity.

After years of flatmating, I got my own place. Far better than sharing!

There is nothing better than coming home after work and doing as you please. Watch what you want on TV, not wash the dishes and have over whoever you want. You can even wear diapers with no one caring!

Sure it is nice to have some company at home, but it is even better to do your own thing.

• 1 month later...

I feel this may be something I have to study by being able to indulge in it at any time I please. Perhaps in doing so, I can wean myself off of it so to speak. Just because I think Im closer to a cure, doesnt mean the the condition has been elliviated as yet, and refraining from it hasnt helped so far. In this situation I can seek alternatives while still being able to have access to it, and maybe, one day, one of those same alternatives may prove to be a proper repalcement. Not to mention, while living by myself, I may elliviate the very stress that causes this behavior. We'll have to wait and see. (By the way, I live with roomates, not with parents, have since I was 17)

Collin

Man, just accept who you are!

As far as living alone...

I haven't done it, and honestly, I don't really want to. Odd, cause I'm territorial (don't touch my stereo, computer, and put down that stuffed animal damn it, he's MINE), but I need daily interaction. Yes, I'd love to get away from my mother, and it's bout time I do so, but I want a room mate, or a girlfriend, SOMEBODY to come with me!

Collin

Well, the important thing is, Nangza, that it makes sense to you...I wish you the best and hope you keep us informed of how you're doing.

I guess everyone is different, when my mom has been gone for a couple weeks I have never gotten lonely. But then again I chat using voice with friends over the internet, which makes things a lot less lonely. So I pretty much atleast talk to some of my friends every day. I really like also not having to deal with anyone elses sleep schedule, I don't want to be on my tip toes as I'm up usually atleast until 2-3am, alot of times until like 6am.

So my GF/Wife better be also a night owl. Although I'm not getting the wife thing really except for monatary gain. If you are that sure that you want to marry someone, I think that even if you decide to later leave each other you should trust them that they love you enough to not screw you if a break up happens. Other then that it just helps you if you want to buy things such as a house together or car, its been a tradition that has been drilled into us and I just don't get it. But then again thats why some rediculous percentage of marriages are broken off in the first year.

Ugh, can't wait to be living on my own away from my mom, its just nice to not worry about someone saying why are you up at this hour or whatever, if I feel like doing my HW at 2am and working on it until class time then I will and don't want someone bothering me about it. Also would be nice to be able to play DDR whenever I feel the urge which is many times in the wee hours. Well if you have made it this far I'm amazed, so here is an end to my ramblings...