LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Briefs Winner

Name - Mike

Age - 35

Diapers have always been a very important part of my life . As a kid growing up i was always the baby when i played house with my friends and as i got older i realized i enjoyed being a baby more and more and took it farther and started wearing diapers when i was 14 . Off and on through out my teen years i did the typical diaper purge all ab/dl's do from time to time , but always went back to the comfort feeling i got from being in diapers . About 10 years ago an ex-girlfriend of mine told everyone we knew about me liking to be a baby and all and it was then i decided i didn't care any longer what others thought and started wearing diapers 24-7 . I am lucky i have married someone who may not partake in my lifestyle choice but she does accept it accepts me for who i am . Diapers are a real comfort to me and make me feel content and comforted which is something i have come to terms with through the years that i didn't get as a child . Being an AB is something i enjoy very much and it took me many years to come to terms with it , but as i tell friends who have accepted me for who i am , i have been in diapers more of my life then i have been out of them and don't feel right when i am not wearing one .

I believe i am a better person cause of my AB interest , it has kept me young at heart , makes me more open minded and compassionate towards others differences and choices we make and made my relationships more fulfilling always trying to be open about my AB side so people know ahead of time what they are getting into and knowing that if i trust them enough with my choices in life that i am a loving and truthful person in a relationship not wanting to stray in a relationship once i meet someone willing to accept me for who i am cause it can be so hard to find open-mindedness in people

A happy AB and diapered forever

mike

Winner has been notified by Wellness to claim his prize. thanks to all who entered. the best submissions will be posted soon to the main site and we are planning more giveaways very soon!