LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers, Finally Approved By Wife Due To Medical Issue

Due to ongoing kidney stone problems, finally told the wife I needed to get some Depends or something. I've been fighting with this stone that was in my right kidney for 2 months now. Had a lithotripsy back on March 15th. At that time a stent was also put in, have been back to the Dr's office twice for x-rays to see the progress of the stone coming out.

It's moving, but so, so slowly. Not sure what's causing the current bladder spasms, may be the stent, which has been in me for almost 2 months now, the stone or the accompaning bladder infection, but I've been leaking like a seive for the past couple weeks due to the spasms in the bladder. Brought the situation out to the wife last night and she put it in simple terms, do what you need to do.

So, finally get to order some diapers online...that I don't have to hide from her. Figure to start out with Depends, then move on to something more substantial, maybe Tranquility. Will just have to let the wife know the Depends weren't capable of handling the problem.

And since a second lithotripsy is in the near future for a stone in the left kidney.....could be wearing for quite some time without any negative impact from my dear wife. If all goes well, she may be diapering me, although I won't ask her to, she is the type who would probably volunteer.

I too have a medical conditon but my wife has never volunteered to diaper me, but that is okay because I can now wear my diapers openly in front of her.

If anyone is looking for a fantastic discrete pull-on diaper, try Tranqulitiy Premium Overnight diapers. These things rock! Had one on all day at work under my clothes, had 5-6 wettings and these diapers never dripped a drop. Ordered from Amazon on Monday, diapers arrived tuesday (Amazon Prime free 2 day shipping is awesome) Had one on when the wife came home and I could not resist, "Honey, do these diapers make my butt look big" her reply...no, drop your pants..let me see it.

If anyone is looking for a fantastic discrete pull-on diaper, try Tranqulitiy Premium Overnight diapers. These things rock! Had one on all day at work under my clothes, had 5-6 wettings and these diapers never dripped a drop. Ordered from Amazon on Monday, diapers arrived tuesday (Amazon Prime free 2 day shipping is awesome) Had one on when the wife came home and I could not resist, "Honey, do these diapers make my butt look big" her reply...no, drop your pants..let me see it.

1. How much were the overnights?

2. The look on her face must've been priceless. Haha