LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I?

Although I am new to the community, I can assure you that I'm not a troll but am instead asking for advice for a legitimate question. I have been an habitual smoker for the past 5 years and regardless of my attempts, have been unable to ditch this habit. I have read that hypnotherapy has been shown to offer results in helping one quit this habit so I called a Hypnotherapist and asked to set up an appointment. I have been an occasional bedwetter for the past 3-4 years and as a result, where protection at night. I addressed this issue with the therapist and they recommended that I do whatever makes me feel most comfortable. Whenever I go to bed at night or take a nap, I wear a brief to protect against ruining my bed/furniture. Do you think I should wear a diaper to the session? The last thing I want to do is ruin someone else's couch or chair but I don't like the idea of wearing in public. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Concerned:

You could always put it on in the therapist's consulting room... that's not like wearing in public then.

Now seriously: No one notices it if you wear a nappy, and if you're really afraid of wetting his couch, then wear.

If you use it as an excuse to yourself to have to wear one while you're with someone who knows that you wear and reach out for a reaction, then don't.

You would be:

a.) dissappointed, because he doesn't really want to know all that much.

b.) thinking too much about your nappy to pay attention.

c.) somehow using the therapist as a fap-target, which is a little bit - - - odd.

Your call now.

Not sure if this thread actually belongs here but for now I will leave it.

If there is a reasonable chance that you will wet then you should be considerate enough to protect the property of others against that one way or another;) Nobody has the right to cause grief to others if it is avoidable which in this case it is. If it isn't comfortable for you it might affect the hypnosis though which is why their response. If wearing protection doesn't work then you could bring a change of clothes and a chuck or towel to use underneath you- there are other options here.

You must decide which way to go for yourself- nobody else can make that decision for you and you must be the one to deal with the consequences of your decision. It's just being responsible as we all should be :)

Bettypooh