LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Dream About Diapers

so i don't get to wear diapers that often any more (or go on this site that much anymore) my girl friend and i got our own place and she doesnt know i wear diapers (ive brought up the topic of ppl wearing them and it weirded her out.) any way so since i don't wear as often as i did or as often as i want i find i dream alot about diapers. does that happen to anyone else

It's odd this topic came up, because I was thinking of starting a similar topic.

Since childhood and until present day, I have had recurring dreams about "finding" a pack of diapers in various locations, but never getting to put them on (no lie. Again, Freud would be pleased). This was the extent of my "diaper dreams" until about two days ago, when I dreamed about actually putting one on, and it was indeed... magical... in the dream. This new development no doubt has to do with, to be honest, finding this site, and being encouraged to explore this more, with making the makeshift diapers, learning which real kind to get (thus, making the prospect of acquiring a diaper more feasible), and all. It is amusing how deep into the subconscious these desires go, and how dreams can echo conscious struggles.

Dreams can mean things. In this case I think it's the lack of filled desires, with the mind trying to give you what you want subconsciously since you're blocking it consciously ;) Before my self-acceptance, my diaper dreams came in all genres. Some were happy, some were embarrassing, and some were just plain weird :lol: Now that I'm 24/7 my diaper dreams are more common and usually follow a pattern of them not causing any bad reactions from those who notice me wearing :thumbsup: Since I've never had any specific fantasy's or desires to see someone else diapered, I never see anyone else wearing in my dreams, only me :girl_happy:

I don't try to read too much into dreams since they can have many causes and are sometimes just a jumble of things without reason. I have noticed that the more secure and stable I feel, the more dreams of all kinds I have :) and that includes diapered ones.

Bettypooh